close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Stock Yard

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Armorer, Apr 7, 2002.

1. Armorer

Armorer Guest

Ok boys,

I saw the plastic black light stocks today at the local gun show. I even know where to get one via the net.

Anyone want my 1944 wood? Well used. Kinda looks like its almost sixty years old and been through several wars.....

Oh yeah it has!

2. Stock Doc

Stock Doc G&G Evangelist

are you giving the wood away? I will give it a new home and pretty her up a bit. Rick B

3. Send it to me if its free? I'm looking for walnut wood to replace poor birch my SA CMP came with. I'll pay postage!!

4. On second thought send it to Stock Doc. He has been a great help to me recently and in doing so untirelessly provided his expertise/advise to me . He is a great guy and good for this rather loose M1 group. THANKS STOCK DOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

5. Armorer

Armorer Guest

You'll have to pay postage, or send me sometime cool.

I need to get it all apart and have yer address.

You boys fight it out

6. Stock Doc

Stock Doc G&G Evangelist

How about I refinish for Will and he can pay me for refinsihing and tightening it up? I up to anything I just dont like to see wood tossed incase I can make it look good and work again. What do you think Will he can mail it to me and will see from there?
    If you want to do it youre self Will I would rather see you with it so let me knwo either way? Thanks Armorer will figure out hte shipping or what ever after w figure out where it is going hehehehehe, Rick B

7. Armorer

Armorer Guest

No Prob dudes,

Hey I could use some good sight guts for my Garand, if you all had any spares

8. Stock Doc

Stock Doc G&G Evangelist

What guts and for what year? I'm not sure if I have anything left but a M14 in meters and a garand windage knob for post war. Let me know. Rick

9. Armorer

Armorer Guest

Mine clicks real easy. I'm rebuilding the netire thing. I should just spend the $50 and get a NM complete rear sight assy.

10. Stock Doc

Stock Doc G&G Evangelist

I didnt see the post when I answered on the other one. I am out of Pinions but have a few elevation knobs. Someone always stops and needs one of those. I will have a M14 one but think it is the same with some slop. I have to go check it. Rick B