Stoeger Condor over/under

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by NRAJOE, Sep 13, 2002.

1. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Does anyone have one of these shotguns? They get advertised in Dicks Sporting Goods every sunday for around $300.00. I've handled one but don't know anyone who has one or has shot one. I believe they are made in Russia. They are definately no frills but are not ugly and seem well made. How do they shoot and hold up?

2. albrrt

albrrt Guest

So what do ya need to know? Clean it, shoot it, have fun with it! Good gun, I prefer Mossbergs, but to each his own!

3. NRAJOE

Hey, sounds like something I told you once! :D

4. albrrt

albrrt Guest

Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

5. NRAJOE

6. NRAJOE

I wondered that myself!

7. Man did you get your puter working?

8. NRAJOE

Yup, though I'm at work right now. They had to give me a new one...had the extended warranty. This is one time I'm glad the wife DIDN'T listen to me (actually she hardly ever does listen to me!) ;)

9. I won't tell anyone that you are at work. As long as these guys keep it down.:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

10. NRAJOE

Quit showing the guitar dudes, you know my work computer won't let me have them! :mad: ;) :D

11. Nra ok I just couldn't resist.

12. Gun is made by E.R. Amantino in Brazil. I bought one a year or so ago at a gun show for $300. I haven't shot it yet.

13. NRAJOE

Tell me when you do shoot it ok Bill? Want to know what you think of it.

14. eapples

eapples Guest

Condor Over/Under

I bought one of these shotguns a few weeks ago, and I used it today for the first time. For me it shot well. Just one problem...the forestock kept coming loose, three times out of 75 rounds. I don't know if I didn't close the latch all the way, or the recoil had anything to do with it. Anyway, I emailed Stoeger about it, and I'm waiting for an answer.