Stoeger Shotgun.

Discussion in 'Shotguns' started by don5544, Aug 30, 2010.

1. don5544

don5544 G&G Evangelist

I'm looking at a Stoeger shotgun and was wondering what their realitive quality was?

Anyone have one and whats your experience?

2. Martin Rage

Martin Rage G&G Enthusiast

Well they recently aquired the rights and equipment to make the Beretta Cougar and people have had nothing but good things to say about them. I have no personal experience but from what I have heard Stoeger is a pretty solid company.

3. jaeger

jaeger G&G Enthusiast

NJ
    I recently had a great experience with their customer service. I bought a model 2000 years ago and never fired a round through it. My father mainly used it for turkey hunting. I was going to use it for september goose hunting and noticed the barrel rib looked twisted. I called them up and even though it was wayyy out of warranty they told me to send it to them. I had it back within 2 weeks with a new barrel and 4 new choke tubes. I will definately be buying more stoegers in the future.

4. sell33

sell33 G&G Enthusiast

I have never heard anything bad about them. My dad has a pump stoeger...forget the model. Hardly gets used but has never had anything go wrong with it. I also have a couple friends with semi auto stoegers that have always functioned fantastically.

5. srt 10 jimbo

srt 10 jimbo G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I have a P350 Pump an camo and a Condor over and Under. Have had both for about 2 years now and never had a problem with either one. They aint no Brownings but for the money they are hard to beat.

6. A-10

A-10 G&G Addict

I've handled and fired a Stoeger 20 ga. Coach gun. I seemed like a very well built shot gun with nice fit and finish.

7. franchi

franchi Guest

For shotguns they are a nice field grand shotgun, fit and finish can be rough but it is functional.