Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this really pi$ses me off, i just had my car stolen from a gas station, here in L.A. and i swear to god i'm ready to Kill!!!!!!
not only because the car was stolen but because it mean't i had to break a promise to a friend saying i'd work for 'em tonight that steams me more than the car being gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Jesse :assult: :assult: :assult: :assult: :assult: :assult:

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Sorry to Hear That

being a have, the have not wants a car to so they take yours. probably a lib/dem wanting to spread the wealth.:assult: :nod:

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
I think you have a valid excuse for not being able to help the friend... Tell me you didn't leave it running at the station, right?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i most definatly didn't leave it running, i did make the mistake of leaving the window down, while i went inside to use the can, the thing that amazes me is how fast it was gone, i mean i wasn't in there more than maybe 3 or 4 minutes and BAM! it's gone!
-Jesse

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,182 Posts
I hope you find and "replace" the a-hole that stole it!:mad: :assult: :nod:

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
That's a bummer 8MM.

It's sad that some slime ball will sneak around and take something so important to your livelihood, etc.

I know it botherred you to not make a promise to your friend but I'm sure they have to understand.

Sadder still, is the fact that, if California is like Arizona, the cops won't even make an attempt to look for your vehicle.

Considering the number of thefts there are you can hardly blame them.

I am not professing anything here but it seems like you almost have to leave an infant in the car. Then, if it gets stolen they will break their azzes to find it.

But, anyone who has to steal from behind your back is an arrogant, low life, feet stinking, dirty underwear wearing, don't love Jesus coward anyway. Hell, I'd rather have them try and take it from me with me in it and have them take their chances as to what my move would be. At least that shows stupidity.

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
That's rough dude. I wasn't trying to insult you by asking you that question. On duty, I'm amazed at how many people in town leave their cars running while they run into a store. The cars get stolen, and insurance goes up as a result. We have a city ordinance citation for that purposes. We can give a ticket to someone who leaves there car running in public. I find that most of the time it's the femail factor who leaves the car running. Not a sexist statement, just an observation from the front lines.

·
Registered
17,218 Posts
8mm vigilante:

Sorry to hear about your loss. Was it insured? What year/make were you driving?

It's amazing how fast someone could get your car running. I know that certain models have steering columns that can be broken into more easily which allow thieves to disarm the steering wheel locks quickly.

Oxford:mad:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Oxford
8mm vigilante:

Sorry to hear about your loss. Was it insured? What year/make were you driving?

It's amazing how fast someone could get your car running. I know that certain models have steering columns that can be broken into more easily which allow thieves to disarm the steering wheel locks quickly.

Oxford:mad:
Well the car that was stolen was a 94 toyota, i'm not as pissed as i was last night as i've had a chance to cool down, i have another car i can drive that's mine but it was never intended to be my daily driver, it's 83 Porsche 944, i guess i'll just have to make due.
-Jesse

·
Registered
17,218 Posts
Risky Business...May be the same make/yr car

That "84 Porsche reminds me of the movie, "Risky Business", by Tom Cruise. Was that the same year/make of car which got dumped in the lake during that movie?;)

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Sorry to hear that your car was stolen. Its near and dear to your heart. What a bummer.
Say a prayer for the missguided, unimformed, uncareing, arrogant, son of a welfare queen not knowing his father, running with the pack, graduated but can't read his diploma, thinks society owes him something for being an ignorrant imbassil, could'nt hold a job, talks in slang, drug addicted, hid first word when a baby was Mother Fu>>er, thinks that you die when you die, acts like an amimal, lost soul, #^&@ eaten attitude, stupid 5on of a bit<h.

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,182 Posts
Tell us what you really think of the lowlife FMJ, don't bottle your feelings up! :D

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Risky Business...May be the same make/yr car

That "84 Porsche reminds me of the movie, "Risky Business", by Tom Cruise. Was that the same year/make of car which got dumped in the lake during that movie?;)
If i'm not mistaken the one in risky business is a 968 which is just a step down in performance from a 911 turbo and i think the suspension isn't full race like the 911's, here's my car.
-Jesse

Attachments

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Nice garage. Man where I work there is at least one car a day that is stolen and several more broken in to. Sorry for your misfortune.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Nice car. I had a car stolen once too. It was an Olds Cutlass and those were real easy to steal. It was recovered but was never the same afterwards. The steering column had a lot of damage and the engine sounded like it had run the Indy 500 4 quarts low on oil. They never did get the creep that stole it. It worked out good though because I traded the Olds straight across for a nice sandrail. I had a Ford truck so I wasnt without wheels, but it still makes me mad when I think about it. Good luck 8mm. Hope they find your car and the jerk that took it.

·
Registered
17,218 Posts
You probably won't mind driving your Porsche 944 around for a while. I could handle that.

As Oneastrix would know, it only takes a minute or two to steal a car by some experts. Giving them the keys or windows only makes it easier for them.

It's got to really pixx a person off when that happens, though. Wouldn't you like to catch those SOB's in action when you've got the proper weapon?
Oxford :nod:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
You probably won't mind driving your Porsche 944 around for a while. I could handle that.

As Oneastrix would know, it only takes a minute or two to steal a car by some experts. Giving them the keys or windows only makes it easier for them.

It's got to really pixx a person off when that happens, though. Wouldn't you like to catch those SOB's in action when you've got the proper weapon?
Oxford :nod:
Ohh man if only i could have caught them doing it, they would have begged for death when i got finished with them, i mean is it me or do you not mess with another man's automobile? it's like messing with another man's wife the way i see it. it's just not done.
As for the Porsche i have to hurry to put the engine compartment back together as i had it all a mess putting a turbo on it.
-Jesse

1 - 20 of 22 Posts