Stunning Photography !!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by SwedeSteve, Sep 17, 2010.

1. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

I think this guy is a Belgian photographer. I hope this works !! I had to hit "enter" to keep the slideshow going...

Darn it !! IT WON'T POST !! I'll keep trying. There are funny ones, sad ones and photos of some of the oddest things I have ever seen !!

It's titled: Heel_aparte_foto's.pps

Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
  2. But you made it to page one, SwedeSteve!

Attached Files:

3. SwedeSteve

I saw !! I have been looking here and at work to post this dang thing !! It is truly worth it !! I have the pps on an email, and cannot for the life of me get it to paste. I've tried url and html to no avail !! It is truly awesome !! I wish I could get it to paste !!

4. SwedeSteve

5. chesterwin

chesterwin G&G Evangelist

If you figure out how to get a power point show to post, please let me know! I've tried before to no avail...

6. SwedeSteve

Just won't go and there are too many pics to load one at a time !! Maybe blueice can fix it !! They're truly amazing I must say. I have looked at them for hours now and my wife thinks I am more crazy than I was before !!

7. Well, I could not get this to post, sorry....The music is what makes this presentation so delightful and powerful, SS...

I failed too....You are correct, Chesterwin, that what is needed is power point slide show...This was all figured out by my wifely....Thank you dear...

Is is not possible to cut and paste PP...

One can see all the pictures plus about six more, minus the music....

http://www.esnips.com/doc/55b69435-e2df-4f5c-90d5-21b0cc68f618/Heel_aparte_fotos

If you have Power Point then go to this link...

Heel aparte foto's.pps - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

8. SwedeSteve

PowerPoint !! Of course !!