Stupid Arrest Of The Week

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Sep 24, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips Guest

Stupid Arrest Of The Week

HASTINGS, Neb. - Teasing a dog can get you more than a nasty bite. A 21-year-old man ended up in jail Friday when he messed with the wrong canine.

The man was gesturing at officers trying to tow a vehicle, said Hastings Police Sgt. Dan Losada. He said the man also barked at a police dog named Wojo.

The dog began to bark back, and officers warned the man to stop. He refused, and ran when officers tried to arrest him.

Officers caught up to the man and arrested him for harassing a police dog and obstructing a police officer. (AP) :p

2. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Some poeple just don't get it!

3. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Now thats another case of bark being worse than the bite!

4. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

In most places, a police dog has the same status as a human officer. Wonder if he'd bark at Oneastrix? Some of these idiots are just dumb. Cage 'im, Danno!

5. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Can't imagine why the guy would be surprised about getting arrested with those actions. I'd say that Oneastrix is correct in his assessment of the situation. The dog is an extension of the LEO as far as I'm concerned.:nod:

6. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

I'd bark back. Probably be funny looking! S%^t! I'm the token cop in here. Don't make a habit of barking at people, but it might be fun!

7. Doglips

Doglips Guest

You know we could just drop him off at PETA HQ....tell them he abuses anamiles....Im sure they would reeducate him :)