Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The confirmation of US Attorney Michael J. Sullivan as head of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives was thrown into further doubt yesterday, when a Republican senator who is blocking the nomination renewed complaints that Sullivan has refused to loosen licensing rules for guns.

More...

·
Resident Curmudgeon
34,358 Posts
If Ted Kennedy and John Kerry think he'd make a good head of the BATFE, you have to KNOW he's a wrong 'un who will do all he can to make our lives miserable. I hope his appointment never goes through.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
I agree Cyrano, if Ted Kennedy and John Kerry want him you know that he doesn't want gun owners to have the protection of individual rights to gun ownership as guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment.
I had hoped that the BATF would be abolished after Waco but they are still there.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Hey ... Ted Kennedy's car killed more people than all of my guns combined.

I agree... any of these Dummycrats who want to take our guns, anybody they attempt to put into the ATF needs to be denied entry, period.

·
Banned
14,554 Posts
although I think Larry Craig's a scumbag for his men's-room antics, I appreciate the fact that he's working to oppose this nomination.

It raises again the issue of whether you judge someone strictly by his record in office, or believe he should actually live by the same standards he wants to impose on the rest of us.

·
Registered
10,770 Posts
Why do you think he was targeted, he did oppose, and they tore him out of the closet. Domestic surveillance, baby. That's why they tow the line. What a nice govt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts