Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys if anyone is in the market for a compact 9mm I suggest you check out this deal.

I am in no way assc with PSA or S&W, Just passing along a good deal to friends of G&G.

With my Ruger giving me issues im considering another Compact pistol and this just might take the cake.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/smith-wesson-m-p-shieldtm-9mm.html

· Registered
940 Posts
Im debating between something single stack like the shield or double stack like the MP9c. I already have a super compact single stack .380.
Split the difference and go with the taurus pt111. Its just a fuz wider than the shield in ut its a double stack so 12+1 capacity (sig mags fit it and they make extension plates now so u could have 15+1 if u wanted) its prolly the thinnest double stack out there and its about the same price as the shield after all the rebates (maybe even a little cheaper if u look around a bit) i normally suggest that to people in the market for a shield but at this price i have been saying get the shield cuz its most likely the last time you will get a new s&w for less than $250.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.