superhuman saturday!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by billy, Aug 14, 2010.

1. billy

billy G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

morning all.
    a leg cramp woke me @3am
    i want to replace the soft brake lines on the slug today.
    i gotta find somebody to help me bleed em.
    yesterday a tourist asked if he could take a picture of me and the slug.:baby:
    i have to start working on my trailer house roof too....

what dastardly deeds of derring-doo are you folks up to today?

2. CalifgirlinOk

CalifgirlinOk G&G Evangelist

We have some rain this morning finally but it's going to be hotter than hades.(100's)
    I'm heading to town this morning on a mission..Shopping

3. billy

are you getting twinkies an hoho's?
    if not you should.
    some beef jerky too....

4. CalifgirlinOk

When a women goes on a mission it's not for food Mr.billy.It's for really important things like makeup!!!

5. billy

ok
    gotcha no food.
    beer?

6. billy

if you drink enough beer.
    seabee wont need no makeup!

7. CalifgirlinOk

No beer....
    I'm telling Seabee what you said.
    He thinks he looks good in makeup...lol

Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
  8. texnmidwest

texnmidwest Sir Loin of Beef Forum Contributor

I vote for the beer.

As for me...a bunch of us are hitting the range for a Mosin and Garand shoot! We got Mosin Newbies to corrupt! Then tomorrow is the CMP match.

9. White Rook

White Rook G&G Evangelist

This Afternoon I'm going with my wife to see The Expendables. Then we will take our 12 yr. old daughter shopping for school clothes. School here starts on the 18th.

10. 99z28monster

99z28monster G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Oh lets see, I have a friends daughters birthday party, another friends baby shower. Than I would like to work on my truck a bit tightening down the body bolts and front suspension. After that I need to wash and wax my other truck the poor girl is all dusty. Oh I have to cut the grass in the back yard as well and pull weeds out of the front. Than I need to help the wife hang some candle things on the walls. After that I should be free to do what I want.

11. Selling some NES games, going with the woman to get her textbooks, buying more ammo, and going shooting!

12. Alan Duke

Alan Duke G&G Evangelist

Watching the movers take my wife and son's stuff out of the house to take to their new appartment.

13. Brandhard

Brandhard G&G Evangelist

Wife's family's got a reunion, be going to that today. Billy, If you want to bring the Jeep over to northern Wis. I'd be more than happy to help ya bleed the brakes on the ol girl!

By the way, hows the rat rod coming? Haven't heard much on that for a while.

14. Saturday is gorn here. I worked till 12 pm painting a new part of the plant with an airless spray outfit and a cherry picker 50 feet in the air. I ended up with sticky 2 part green paint from ******** to breakfast time as it said here.

Got home, unfurled the covers off the good car loaded up step son and youngest son drove 50 miles to their mothers dropped junior off for overnight visit. Hit the gun shop thats near by up for some predator calls, a African Safari DVD and a fondle of a Ruger .375 African. Found out that yes, there a couple left handed ones left, no, you can`t buy .375 Ruger brass yet and a packet of 20 .375 Ruger Hornady costs about 86 bucks. Yay!

Step son drove home with the L plates attached to his grandfathers, Tyson turned 18 today and bought a 6 pack of Jimmy and cola cans for the celebration he had planned. He was bummed out they didn`t ask for ID.

It was beautiful later winters day, we had vicous westerly winds in the days preceeding but saturday dawned clear and crisp but warm in the sun.

Come on down, I`ll chuck an extra candied echidna on the barbie for youse.

15. FortyXDM

FortyXDM G&G Evangelist Staff Member

Don't you love that feeling when you wake up and discover one of your feet is trying to scratch the middle of your back....and you had no say.

It will bring you to full alert quickly.

:)

16. petrol

petrol G&G Enthusiast

I'm copying the CD's I bought last night. I should clean my work area but I know I wont. I might go to the range later.

17. I am heading off to work.....LOL I get my weekends in the middle of the week...I don't get a day off until Tuesday, bummer huh!

18. SKS NOOB

SKS NOOB G&G Evangelist

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGMLLF2tLZQ&feature=related"]YouTube- 1965-66 Mighty Mouse Playhouse color opening and closing[/ame]

:chairfall:

Last edited: Aug 15, 2010
  19. billy

did seabee get likkered up on corn sqweezins and use all your makeup AGAIN?

20. billy

thought you had a "talk" with him about that?