close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Supreme Court Allows Cincinnati Lawsuit Against Gunmakers

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by colt45, Jun 13, 2002.

1. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

CRAP,CRAP,CRAP!!! I thought that was all over with,well here we go again,thanks for the alert colt45!

2. BenP

BenP G&G Newbie

It's hopeless. Cincinnati is fighting a losing battle. The councilman was right, this is a waste of taxpayer money. I just hope that someone is held accountable for the bill when they lose, and especially if they are countersued. There is no provision in any municipal or civil law that holds a manufacturer strictly liable for the deliberate misuse or negligent use of their product by a consumer. It don't matter if it's a gun, a car, or a banana. If you harm someone with something, you and you alone are responsible for that action, unless it can be shown that the item was defective.

The yo-yos in the supreme court need to be more realistic with their decision making, and not just interpret the law for the law's sake. Reminds of of the Judge Dredd mental attitude. The law's never wrong, until it's used to screw you over. Give me a break.

3. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

They obviously do not have anything better to do than waste taxpayer money. It must be an unwritten law with them.

Does anyone really expect any court or panel of judges to make any sane decisions?

4. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    That really makes me mad. All these lawyers are just money-grabbing, sue-crazy criminals.