Sure, blame us! GRRRR....

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by NRAJOE, Oct 14, 2002.

1. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

GRRRRRRRR!

Attached Files:

2. Mandy

Mandy FREE CITIZEN Forum Contributor

:assult: :assult: :assult: :assult: :assult:

I insist in the conspiracy theory

:assult: :assult: :assult: :assult: :assult:

3. we as gun owners are going to be a reviled group in the near future, as opposed to now we are only misunderstood (i.e. being called "paranoid nuts") i feel the anti's are going to wring this shamy for all it's worth, we've been lucky as they havn't seemed to find a way to do it without being found out for what they really are by the sheep.
    Rest asssured they will find a way though, as we all know they have no problems exploiting the deaths f innocent people to further their agenda.
    -Jesse

4. Another total a hole reaching to new lows

Howdy,

Why doesnt the NRA sue people like that? Better yet why don't we as legal gun owners andf NRA members sue them ourselves civily?

These cartoonists make me sick. They weild their pen with nothng but evil in their veins in an attempt to compensate for a miniscule sex organ and to hide their embarassment at not being able to please their wives (if they have one). Actually, they are probably 42 year old basement dwelling in moms house social low life geeks.

5. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

free speech is the simple answer 8mm what we need to do is show the liberals that the real problem there is that the sniper knows all his victims can't return fire -- think if he came to one of our are's he might not have lasted past the first shot

6. Ya

Howdy Shaun,

I know you are right, and I am not a sue happy type of guy. But when does free speach cross the line?

Also, if pro gun groups tied all the libs and anti's up in a first amendment battle, that may take some heat of the second amendment battle.............

7. Rock

Rock Guest

Mandy, Conspiracy? Now you don't think they would try to take more of our rights away useing this "Sniper" do you?

Last edited: Oct 15, 2002
  8. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

They weild their pen with nothng but evil in their veins in an attempt to compensate for a miniscule sex organ and to hide their embarassment at not being able to please their wives (if they have one). Actually, they are probably 42 year old basement dwelling in moms house social low life geeks. ( hee,hee...tell us what you really think sniper!) :right:

9. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

"Conspiracy?"

Maybe it's just me, but it sure seems like the timing of this "Maryland Sniper" thing is just too good for the anti-gun agenda. If it quacks like a duck . . . :rolleyes:

10. Stewart

Stewart Guest

And I thought the Philadelphia Inquirer cartoon was bad, this one really pisses me off.