Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bombing of the Murrah Building was bad enough. One tree survived and was babied back to health. An ice storm in Oklahoma has taken it out. I’m losing trees left and right. They’re still full of leaves and the added weight of freezing rain is taking its toll. :(

·
Premium Member
8,882 Posts
Brother Bob I feel for you and very sad the damage that is happening. Unfortunately we cant control Mother Nature and she has been way off of course the past few years.

·
Registered
51 Posts
The bombing of the Murrah Building was bad enough. One tree survived and was babied back to health. An ice storm in Oklahoma has taken it out. I’m losing trees left and right. They’re still full of leaves and the added weight of freezing rain is taking its toll. :(
Oh no, not that tree !!!
Sorry to hear about your trees.
The ice stayed to the west of me, we just got a lot of rain.

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
I'm sorry Bob. I hate ice storms. I'd honestly rather have a tornado. At least with it, once it's gone it's gone. Ice storms are like slow motion death.

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
See...that's why we need a little global warming. Keep the ice storms at bay and snow areas get snow as expected. And the regions that are supposed to be warmer don't the ice and snow.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
The radar image of that storm showed it moving SW to NE. I am on the eastern edge about 120 miles of BB. While we got some ice, it is nothing like the 2007 ice storm and subzero temperatures. One town in NE Oklahoma dipped to a -35', a record low for the state.

Reactions: PAPA G
1 - 6 of 6 Posts