close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Swede 96

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Jesse, Mar 24, 2002.

1. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Does anybody enjoy these rifles as much as me? Mine are accurate and really fun to shoot.

Jesse

2. lefty o

lefty o G&G Evangelist

mn
    good idea to have a swede forum. these things are great guns every one ive shot has been very accurate.

3. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

They are very good rifles. I own 3 of them, all 96's. My best one is a 1901 Gustafs, and it will really shoot!!
    I went to a gun show this past weekend, and they didn't have ANY 6.5 Swede. I talked to a guy that I normally buy ammo from, and he said he had no idea when/if any more would be coming in. Does anyone know anything about this?

4. E-9

E-9 G&G Newbie

Calvin,,,, I believe that you will see the market flooded with SUPERB Swidish
    firearms. The Swedish people just voted to join the EU and that means they
    will disarm their home guard and configure a smaller national army to NATO
    standards.

5. Mort

Mort G&G Newbie

E-9 I hope you are right,'cause I sure am looking forward to having a Swede soon.Want to shoot silhouette,and military bolt actions are one class that we shoot.
    If you here of any coming in pls. advise here,ok?
    Thanks a lot Mort

6. S.O.G usually has them for sale,I think they had the 6.5 in their last ad.

7. Swede

Swede G&G Newbie

They are my favorite bolt guns, my 1905 Karl gustafs will hold a 2-1/2" group at 200-yds with my 120 gr reloads and original sights shooting from sand bags.
    I took a deer two years ago with an M-38 with 140-gr reload....dropped it like a rock into the snow at forty yards with the open sights!
    They are excellent rifles!!...........Swede.