Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Everyone!

My name is Scot, and I handle the Law Enforcement and Military sales for Advanced Technology, Inc. I wanted to invite readers to ask questions about our stocks, all can be seen at

Rifle Stocks and other Gunstocks for AK, AR, SKS and more - Advanced Technology, Inc.

Our Shotforce line, which fit Remington, Mossberg and Winchester shotguns, has just enjoyed some recent tactical upgrades. Call me with any questions!

Law Enforcement and Military personnel can get dealer direct pricing from me, too!

Scot
866-472-8590

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Don't call it Spam just yet. It is good to hear from people from the industry.

Since you say you are selling ATI, answer this; why is it every ATI stock I have bought for the SKS and Mosin have ended up in the trash. I heard there was a few bad runs of the stocks, but it seams to me that every ATI part I bought was far below the standards of even the most novice of marksmen. I don't think that I have seen an ATI stock, aside from shotgun, that is worth putting and leaving on.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is most certainly not spam, gentlepersons. I was merely making you aware of our new tactical line. The new shotgun stock is used and endorsed by US Dept. of Justice and Blackwater lead shotgun instructor Tom Perroni EXCLUSIVELY. I should point out that I ONLY handle the tactical side of our company, and I guarantee EVERY product I sell. For obvious reasons, our duty gear is much beefier and sturdier than some other products. While NOTHING is 'cop-proof', I think we're very close.

If you a doubter, I understand. I can let ANYONE test and evaluate our shotgun stock for zero dollars. If you hate it, return it at absolutely no cost. I will send it out for free with return shipping. That is how committed to this product I am.

With regard to the Eastern Block rifle stocks, I cannot offer an explanation, except to say that instead of throwing them out, you should have contacted our customer service folks and arranged a full refund.

Thanks for giving me a chance, SKS, much appreciated. Anyone with questions, comments or criticism, please be bold enough to call me at my desk toll free, 866-472-8590.

Thank you all in advance for the interest.

(spam indeed...snort)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts