Take one of these for your Mosinitis!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Shuak, May 1, 2008.

1. Shuak

Shuak Guest

2. Shuak

Shuak Guest

For that price you could buy 9 real ones! If only it shot 7.62mm BBs

3. Lets see, I bought my Mosin for $89.95,
    that one costs $1190.00

89.95 times 10 Mosins is $899.50
    and about 5 more would bring me close to the cost of that, so I could buy 15 reals for the 1 fake. GAWD, youd think the Japs thought we were stupid or something

4. Shuak

Shuak Guest

I think if the price was the same as a real mosin I would still buy the real one!

5. yeah the BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM is alot more fun than a puny little twack. Thats all im gonna say.

6. rondog

rondog G&G Evangelist

Fools and their money....But, I guess for people that can't own real guns, or live where they're outlawed.....

7. squirrelblaster

squirrelblaster G&G Enthusiast Forum Contributor

if i was Bill Gates i might buy one... its be fun to shoot you buddys with...but then again if i was Bill Gates i wount have any buddys...

8. Mike82

Mike82 G&G Newbie

if i made a million bucks a month....only way you could tell i was rich is when you saw my custom floor to ceiling gun racks that covered evry bit of wall space in the house. then again the panzer outside might give off a hint too :D

9. If I had several millions I would have a Big walk in vault gun room stuffed with guns I like.

10. Mike82

Mike82 G&G Newbie

11. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

If I was rich, I'd send people out to purchase every kind of firearm they could find. Then I would start laying in the ammo. Finally, I would build a huge range complex, and rent out the weapons for firing! Say $5 per weapon, ammo included.

12. Mike82

Mike82 G&G Newbie

rofl....what if we brought our own guns....since my M91/30 is better than any of yours :D jkjk

13. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Your M91/30's are caca! You need to learn to appreciate fine Mosins like mine

14. Dutch

Dutch G&G Evangelist

CO
    Awesome! thanks for the link! Made me laugh.

15. What the hell is a Mosin and what is the BFD sorry for my ignorance

16. LeftHandShooter

LeftHandShooter G&G Evangelist

Would there be any Mosins in it?
    (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)

17. Dutch

Dutch G&G Evangelist

CO
    Mosin Nagants have been used in many, many skirmishes for the past 100+ years. It has battled against itself many times, and won every time. They have too much history to read about in a single sitting, several different models, each with several variations. Aside from collectibilty, they are used by sportsmen as an affordable, accurate, hunting rifle. They retail for less then $100 each, but the airsoft repo's are over $1200. That's funny. That's really funny.

18. LeftHandShooter

LeftHandShooter G&G Evangelist

Please mail your Mosins to my house for comparison. I'll return then - I promise!
    (Like, in about 25 years?)

Mosin Nagant Russian Army Surplus rifle.
    Cheap and fun to shoot! And so many different types to collect!

Last edited: May 2, 2008