close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Taliban John Sorry.

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by wes, Sep 1, 2002.

1. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Taliban John now is sorry,and he didn't know he would be shooting at Americans. He is asking everyone to forgive him for his little "mistake". Whatdaya think guys? I vote NO!

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

I vote no blind fold, firing squad, nationally televised.

3. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

he is sorry!!!

4. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

It's funny how people in his situation often change their convictions once indicted!

5. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

It tells me he does not have the beliefs/convictions of a "true" Muslim. Sounds like he's one of those kids who does everything just for attention. Whining little rich kid who thought America was all wrong and not good enough for him!

6. Lenny2

Lenny2 Guest

I will give him his apology acceptance on the end of a hollow point.

7. I'll help

I'll send Taliban Johny a dozen home made chocolate chip cookies each year he stays in prison. Anyone got a good recipie that'd make him wanna stay there?:D

8. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

X-lax in place of the chocolate..........

9. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

He made his choice. To hell with his whining now. His actions are what count. Shoot him at high noon, if not sooner.

Let the word get out that traitors aren't acceptable.:assult:

10. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

I hate to be rude, guys, but I say f*ck him! He deserves neither mercy nor does he deserve to be treated as a regular citizen of the U.S.. He made a free choice, and now he's sorry. I hope they put him in the general population soon......:mad:

11. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

I guess he dont like Ride the Camle night in prison....too bad .. shoud have checked with his travle aget before booking the trip....did not know he was shooting at Americans...guss the invasion was not publishied in their news...I just hope that he dont get a made for tv movie deal.

12. Ah come on guys give this kid a break--he meant well. Then hang him.

13. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Anybody got a pet elephant to stomp his head?

14. psycho dad

psycho dad G&G Newbie

treason should be punishable by death

15. I say drop him off on the east side of New York City and make him walk home.

16. Indy

Indy G&G Newbie

I was sure the news media would make a circus out of his return and trial. I hate to be right on some of these things. He should never been allowed to return to the US except in a box. However, now that he is here, let's sentence him to 2000hrs community service in Manhattan. Any bets on how long it takes?
    Indy

17. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Indy had a great idea. Let Taliban John do community service.

Good idea Indy...How about having him work one hour alone for each family of the bombing victims?
    I'm sure they'd all be good at supervising him. :assult: :mad:

18. He will be even sorry once some of his cellmates get a crack at him.

19. I read that story & he claims he was never an actual member of al-quida, but right after they captured him it was reported he made sure everyone knew he wasn't just taliban but al-quida. String eem up!