Taming the evil liberal...

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Jesse, Oct 27, 2002.

1. Jesse

Jesse Tradehawker LLC / www.tradehawker.com / Jn 17:17 Forum Contributor

On Meet the Press this morning, I saw Newt Gingrich whip and tame James Carville like a pet seal. Carville was fuming and raving to establish his position. Newt had him almost subdued at the end, save a few token outbursts against the Republican platform. Newt is especially sharp and keeps up with today's political manuvering very well. I hope he runs for US Senate in the future.

2. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

i should have seen it, but when it was announce they were next, i shut off the TV. Cannot stand that Carvel. he must be an alien, looks like one. loud mouthed agenda spouting front man for the liberal circus.:mad:

3. Carvel is one of those guys you just wanna punch in the face:nod:
    -Jesse

4. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

I can't stand Carvel, what a weasel! Seen him on my T.V. and wanted to blast it with my Mossberg!

5. A Happy Vision

Howdy,

Carvel is about the ugliest, most abrasive human being (I suspect he is really a sapce alien) I have ever had the bile inducing occurance to hear and see. He makes me sick.

My happy dream would be knowing he is someones ***** for 40 years while in a federal pen somewhere!

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

6. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

I always did like ol' Newt! Sure, he waffled a bit, but he was basically alright. What boggles my mind, is how Carvil's supposedly Republican wife puts up with the fool!? :rolleyes: