Tanfoglio TA76

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by musicmaniac, May 15, 2008.

1. musicmaniac

musicmaniac G&G Enthusiast

How many of ya'll have shot one of these? I saw in an old post that BigDog has one and I believe he said he likes it. I am thinking about picking one up. A local gun shop has one for 50 bucks and I am thinking I could try to talk them down to 35 or 40 for it. It is missing the rear sight though and the bluing looks pretty worn. But, to me, that would be half the fun of it. I haven't ever re-blued anything and would like my first time to be on something that didn't matter too much. He says that it seems to be in good mechanical condition, just kind of ugly. Haha. What do you all think? I know most are going to say to save up and buy a single six or at least a rough rider, but this thing kind of looks like fun to me. Well, what say you?

2. Fatstrat

Fatstrat G&G Enthusiast

I've owned several Tanarmi/Tanfoglio .22 SA revolvers over the years. Pretty much faithful scaled down copies of the Colt SA's. Easy to work on. Decent shooters. No Ruger Single Six, but in good shooting condition, not bad for the money. I've been keeping my eye out for a good deal on one myself. I'd give the $50. and be happy.