Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just wanted to let everybody here at the Gun and Game forums know that TAPCO is here to assist you in any way. Please feel free to call or e-mail me if you have any questions about anything or if you are interested in ordering from us.

Be on the look out for our posts on some great deals. We have weekly e-sale specials that you all need to take advantage of.

Click her for e-sale items...

We are glad to be a part of this rapidly growing forum. You can contact me at the number below. Thanks

TONY

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rave,
I will inform our marketing department about your suggestion. I agree that it certainly would be helpful to advertise that we do not have the hardware for the stock. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
934 Posts
YO Tony, Max in Alabama here. Glad to see you guys dropping by the G&G forum! Hey, you don't happen to have any tri-luxe's and FAL top cover mounts hidden away anywhere over there do you? I know you were out of them a few months ago but it doesn't hurt to ask? I shoulda bought a couple when you had a truck load. I've seen one somewhere else but would rather do business with you guys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts