Taurus taurus haters fourm

Discussion in 'Taurus' started by th0m, Aug 15, 2010.

1. th0m

th0m G&G Newbie

Looks like this is the Taurus hates form. Threads that are negative to Taurus seen to get a great response but if someone has a legitimate question nobody cares. My thread seems to have disapeared, just as well nobody responded anyway

2. Brandhard

Brandhard G&G Evangelist

Last edited: Aug 15, 2010

3. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

We had a glitch on the forum and evrything got dumped in the Powder Keg.
    We are working to get it straightened out but it was thousands of posts so it will be a while...There are plenty of Taurus fans on here...somewhere...

4. billy

billy G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

5. srt 10 jimbo

srt 10 jimbo G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

got 4 , love em all.

6. Chris

Chris G&G Evangelist Staff Member Forum Contributor

My first revolver was a Taurus. Not sure why it's a hating forum?

7. I wouldn't say this is the Taurus haters forum, all firearm forums are Taurus hating forums. They have a bad wrap. I have had a few over the years, I had the Sigma and it was the single worst firearm I have ever owned, but I do still have the 66 which is a S&W 686 copy and it is a great revolver. I still love shooting that gun. A lot of my buddies have had mixed reviews with theirs. Even at best I would say that they are about 50%.

8. Tabdog

Tabdog G&G Newbie

I got two Tauruses.

I like um,

Tabdog

9. Funnyrunner

Funnyrunner G&G Newbie

I have 3 Taurus pistols among the 12 pistols I own and I love them. I think it's interesting to go to the various forums and watch peoples reactions when you say you own a Taurus. My Taurus stainless 1911 came ready to go right out of the box and not had a single FFF, FTE, jam, or any sort of malfunction after 2000 rounds. I'd put it up against any other .45 out there as far as reliability/accuracy go and it was only $630.

Attached Files:

• 025.JPG
      025.JPG
      File size:
      195.2 KB
      Views:
  10. mike63

mike63 G&G Addict

My normal ccw gun is a Taurus pt111 mil. pro. It has served me faithfully, and I trust it as a result. Don't really care what anyone else thinks about it.

11. hack1911

hack1911 G&G Newbie

KY
    Taurus puts two safties on their guns for a reason, so you'll have a back up when one falls off. :D

12. cooker300

cooker300 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

my wife has a pt 111 millium pro and so far loves it

13. ALR

ALR ][][][% Forum Contributor

I had a 24/7, only got rid of it to get to get something else.
    Never had a problem with it.

14. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist

hmmmm, in my Model 66's thirty plus year life, my crane screw came loose once, and I had to replace one spring.

Yeah, my Taurus is a keeper. I'm hoping the same for my new Raging Bull .454 Casull.

15. hack1911

hack1911 G&G Newbie

KY
    Just kiddin' around.

16. ilg1800

ilg1800 G&G Regular

have 2 both go bang when I pull the triger