close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Taurus PT 945

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by WillyZ, Mar 24, 2002.

1. WillyZ

WillyZ G&G Newbie

Hello,
    I am looking at purchasing a stainless steel PT 945. Does anyone have any good and/or bad experiences with this firearm? What is an average price one would pay for this gun (not the manufactures retail price)?

Thanks,
    Willy

2. LOBO

LOBO G&G Newbie

I had the blued one. Loved it. Mine shot way too low so I sent it Taurus and less than a month it was back with a new barrel ad a test target. Nice tight groups with WW military ball.

3. nitedog

nitedog G&G Newbie

I have owned a stainless ported PT-945 for a couple of years. It is very accurate and reliable. I love it. It will pretty much eat anything without any problems. I paid about $450 at a gun show two years ago. Can't complain in the least.

4. Brkdnc

Brkdnc G&G Newbie

I had a 945 also that shot low, WAY low, tried to shoot 50 yards just to see how far off it was, target was about 3 feet off the ground and the bullet hit the ground 10 feet before the target!
    Did send it back they replaced the slide and barrel tried it again now it hit only 3 feet before the target!

It got sold.

But I have to say that was the ONLY Taurus that I have had problems with out of the 6 that I have owned.