Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, FWIW, just talked with TaurusUSA concerning the PT1911. They advised that they're being shipped to TaurusUSA now and should have them by the end of the month. They'll be shipping to the distributors during January to fill existing orders, of which there are apparently many. They said that those wanting them should take steps to get their orders in to their dealers as soon as possible or face a long wait into next year. Again, FWIW.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, finally got tired of the l o n g Taurus wait - Shot Show to fourth quarter to January 06, etc. Was talking to my LGS this afternoon and before I knew it I had a "deal I couldn't refuse." So, this coming Tuesday or Wednesday, I'm picking up my new Springfield Armory Full Size Custom stainless 1911-A1 model P19132L. No promises, just delivery. And I'm supporting my LGS from whom I've purchased/traded a number of guns. Always nice to be able to do that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Taurus 1911

Has anyone seen this pistol yet? I have my contact info at a couple of gun shops to look at/purchase this piece as soon as it comes in.
If it is good as my PT 145 amd my son's PT 111 and 24/77 9mm, I'm going to be an owner.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
timn said:
Has anyone seen this pistol yet? I have my contact info at a couple of gun shops to look at/purchase this piece as soon as it comes in.
If it is good as my PT 145 amd my son's PT 111 and 24/77 9mm, I'm going to be an owner.
Timn - as of yesterday, TaurusUSA still doesn't know anything about when it may arrive. All kinds of advertising but no product. I've been waiting since ShotShow last spring.

·
Registered
11,922 Posts
I did see the new SA/DA revolvers that can take 410, 45 LC, and 44-40. They seemed decent and decently priced.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts