Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler
36,362 Posts
I've been wanting one bad. The local Gun&Pawn had one, but typically wanted a mint for it! Couldn't justify the price.
I love the little Hornet cartridge, and have a single-shot BRNO ZKB110 rifle chambered for it - it would be great to have a handgun too!

·
Registered
8,553 Posts
Taurus makes a revolver in 22 Hornet? Info please. I love the Hornet too.
I have a 22 Hornet barrel for my TC Contender but would like a revolver to go along with my Savage 40.
Great little cartridge; too bad it's so expensive.
Big Dog, What's the pistol going for?

·
36,362 Posts
They were asking $800 - USED!
It's gone now, so I guess someone bought it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The Raging Hornet

I bought The Raging Hornet NIB for 550.00. They don't make them anymore. It is loud but the gun is so heavy it barely moves. There is a local gunshop that had a new one in the show case.

·
Registered
2 Posts
raging hornet for sale

i have a raging hornet i'd like to sell. perfect condition fired less than 300 rounds. bushnel tropy 4 power scope and holster. i would sell for $650
i'm located in illinois

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a new Raging Hornet if you are still interested

Big Dog, I am a new member so I may not be doing this correctly. I saw this old thred when I was trying to determine the value of the rather unusual .22 H "Raging Hornet" I got in trade. It is new in the box. Let me know if interested. I am in Orlando.

I've been wanting one bad. The local Gun&Pawn had one, but typically wanted a mint for it! Couldn't justify the price.
I love the little Hornet cartridge, and have a single-shot BRNO ZKB110 rifle chambered for it - it would be great to have a handgun too!

·
Registered
36,568 Posts
i have a raging hornet i'd like to sell. perfect condition fired less than 300 rounds. bushnel tropy 4 power scope and holster. i would sell for $650
i'm located in illinois
Put it and pics in the trading post section here.

·
36,362 Posts
My lust for the Raging Hornet has passed..... :hump:

Lately I am concentrating on building my ammo stocks. I haven't bought a new gun in over a year!

I'm sure someone will go for it. :biggthumpup:

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
My lust for the Raging Hornet has passed..... :hump:

Lately I am concentrating on building my ammo stocks. I haven't bought a new gun in over a year!

I'm sure someone will go for it. :biggthumpup:
Don't forget Hi-Cap mags!!!

B'sides, if HR-45 passes (written by a Congressional Dem in Michigan), I'll be buying all my guns from crooks...just to get 'em off the streets :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
hornet still for sale

haven't checked this page for awhile. my raging hornet is still for sale. i just don't shoot it anymore and want to buy something else. i'll attach a picture. my email is [email protected] located in illinois

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
i'm located in illinois
Do you still have your raging hornet for sale, I am in Montana and am interested

·
Banned
10,852 Posts
i'm located in illinois
Check the forum rules but I don't think you are allowed to buy or sell out of the trading post. I posted something for sale myself when I was new and didn't know. Several people copntacted me and said it was not allowed. I might be wrong. I'd double check by sending a PM to one of The Mods to cover yourself. Try asking Oxford. He is a Super Mod so he would know and he is very nice so he won't harass you. He'll just steer you in the right direction.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking for Raging Hornet 22 H or Raging Bee 22LR

Hey Victor and or Mueller2, are either of you still selling your Raging Hornets? If so I would love to talk to either of you. I hope you will get this message.:33:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts