close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Taurus TCP for the pocket

Discussion in 'Taurus' started by TomAnsley, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Just picked up a new TCP with the stainless slide.Very light at 10.8 ounces.It came with an extra mag and a clip on concealment case which seems pretty nice.Had my doubts as to how it would shoot as the barrel seemed very thin and a little wobbly.Trigger pull is loooong and takes getting used to but breaks good.Sights are part of the slide but you dont have to worry about them hanging on anything-Very low profile.Fired it from 12 or so yards and was very suprised to get the first three in under 1 1/2 inches-Needless to say I was impressed.Overall seems like a good choice for the pocket.

2. thoricuncle

thoricuncle G&G Newbie

I have one. It's a pretty nice shooter. It does take some breaking in. Both the gun and I needed some time to get used to one another.

I also put on a Crimson Trace laser. I recommend it for something with such a short sight radius and lousy sights. My eyes aren't what they used to be.

I can put all 6 rounds in 4 inches at 7 yards. I really can't ask much more out of that small of a pistol.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012

3. derrickdunn70

derrickdunn70 G&G Newbie

Alaska
    I have one and I have been having trouble with the clip popping out after every round. I don't know if the gun doesn't like the ammo or if it's me.