Premium Member
23,774 Posts
DON'T SUPPOSE.............

NRAJOE had anything to do with it???:rolleyes:

shoving a derringer up a bears anal cavity does fit his M.O.:eek:

·
Registered
11,922 Posts
I'm a little suspicious about the fact that it was given to the boy recently, and that the pro-search people had an instant "see? This proves we have to search more" type of reaction. They found it suspicious that there was a hole in the teddy. Are they going to rip open everyone's teddy that has a hole in it? I'll tell my girlfriend to keep the Gunndgame teddy at home.

Of all guns, a Derringer would indeed hve been the most likely to go off accidentally. And it was shoved in a toy and given to a child to play with. Interesting.

It could have been many different desired end results, but this smells a heck of a lot like an anti-gun ploy, along the same lines as loading guns at gun shows.

And I usually don't dig conspiracy theories.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Makes me wonder about the family's story. I wouldn't allow my son to accept a teddybear with a ripped out anal cavity from a stranger.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!

Originally posted by dhermesc
Makes me wonder about the family's story. I wouldn't allow my son to accept a teddybear with a ripped out anal cavity from a stranger.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Also

I cant help but think of the MASH episode where Radars Teddy goes bang when he points it at the bed ridden Officer..........

"Or your dead where you stand mister."
*Bang*
"My bear went off!"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts