Tell me how a "fair" election is going to happen with crap like this still going on

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by chesterwin, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Jim Bridger

Jim Bridger G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

This only sounds curious. That is because we have never lived thru a Civil War.:eek:

jwrauch, TXplt and quavodus like this.

2. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

Seeing how the city has handled the rioting so far, I figure they'll change the count to whatever suits the rioters!:(

jwrauch, TXplt, Jack Ryan and 4 others like this.
  3. chesterwin

chesterwin G&G Evangelist

Do you figure that'll be a National trend?

neophyte and ChaZam like this.
  4. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

My prayer is that their "unfair" 2020 election nets them the same outcome that their "unfair" 2016 election netted them.

jwrauch, K75RT, TXplt and 5 others like this.
  5. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    The police ought to be taxed with restoring order at the polls if either the leftist scum or the right wing crazies show up and try to intimidate the voters -- with machine guns.

6. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

chesterwin: Sir; interesting writing

quote:
    Speaking to reporters at City Hall, he said local, state and federal authorities have been discussing plans to address any potential violence. Topics discussed include the deputization of Portland police officers and crowd dispersal tactics.

“The governor has put some asks on the table, I’ve put some asks on the table, the federal government will undoubtedly put some asks on the table,” Wheeler said.

He said Gov. Kate Brown and the Oregon State Police are not willing to help police potential protests if they are not allowed to use CS gas -- which the city has banned -- to disperse crowds.

He added that local and federal authorities have a "philosophical agreement" about the deputization of police officers, but that he would like more clarity about how it would be used and for how long. Ideally, federal deputizations of officers would end after the event concludes, he said

7. chesterwin

chesterwin G&G Evangelist

So the election of our President and other Government leaders is an "event"? Excuse me for being baffled.

neophyte, jwrauch and TXplt like this.
  8. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly G&G Evangelist

Considering the majority of Portland's population are Left leaning lunatics, it affects the Democratic politician's more than the Republican's when it comes to getting votes.

neophyte, jwrauch and TXplt like this.
  9. Kmcdowell

Kmcdowell G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Ankeny, IA
    Oregon is so blue, they can cheat on the election all they want. There are only so many electoral votes and they already have them.

10. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Rave, neophyte, jwrauch and 2 others like this.
  11. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

Maybe, but only in the gutless liberal cities like Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, etc that have allowed the rioters to go unhampered.

Gov. Abbott has ordered up 1K troops for post election security & I believe they'll be concentrated in liberal meccas such as Austin, San Antonio, Dallas & Houston.

neophyte and TXplt like this.
  12. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    According to Biden it is. Thats right he said Antifa was an Idea. Why would they even have voting places around the lawlessness.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
    neophyte likes this.