close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

texans dont mess around with murderers

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by 7mmag6, Jul 27, 2002.

1. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

check out this site, look at some of those last meals, gw bush dont mess around with hienous muderers http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/deathrow.htm

2. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

I wish it was like that all over the country...only faster

3. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    I'm with Logansdad, Every state should operate like Texas. Fry them at the earliest opportunity and save our tax dollars.

4. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

I still say we should sub contract our death row facilities to China...we would save $$ and they have streame lined the appeals process.

5. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Russian gulag would be better, all the rats you can catch and eat!

6. Every time we(texas) prepare to rehabilitate an American Black, Danny Glover shows up. Thought he was getting to old for that zhit.
    Keep your ears and eyes open Texas will be in the headline news pretty soon.

7. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Don't you ever get visited by Rev. Al "Sharptongue"? :p

8. No place like Texas. I was checking out last meals. I am suprised that some of them even made it to the execution.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2002
  9. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    I agree w/ alan c. Jeez, did they want to puke on the way out, or just give one last jab at the autopsy.

10. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Not much has changed since the days of the Roman's slaying anyone who got in the emporer's way. Hang their heads on the poles along the Appean Way in Italy as a show of what could happen to offenders of their rules.

Oxford:nod:

11. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

oxford i enjoy your wisdom

12. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

7mmmag: I seldom get accused of being wise...just of being a wise a s s. (ha)