close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Thank you Santa

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Armorer, May 13, 2002.

1. Armorer

Armorer Guest

I went to me mailbox today, and got one heck of a surprise. A box came in the mail full of M1 stuff.

I really like the "I (heart) My Garand" sticker!

You knows who yous is, Thanks man :)

2. Stock Doc

Stock Doc G&G Evangelist

Ho Ho Ho was it enough? Santa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 13, 2002

3. SteveG

SteveG G&G Newbie

Omaha
    I love BOTH my Garand & Carbine !!

Where can I get bumper stickers like those?

Steve G in NE

4. Stock Doc

Stock Doc G&G Evangelist

I hope I dont get in trouble but I charge $3.00 each and $1.00 shipping for up to 10 stickers. I used to sell them at the shows I did but Cleveland bought the property from a outlying suburb where we had the Ohio Gun Collector's Assoc {over 20,000 members} and they gave the club a hard time because they dont allow any gun shows. Our shows were meetings for collectors and members only. Without incident but this means nothing to a city that caters to low lives, thief's and welfare families that are reckless and thief's most of the time. I pay taxes and help all the elderly in my area while my garage is rob and I am told I have to change my life for them by locking it if I go next door to the neighbors to cut his grass. I feel they should shoot them and see if the robberies drop over night? Instead I have to allow it and change my life style while they keep on taking.
    Sorry for the rant but the truth isn't allowed to be spoken anymore and I felt like saying the truth. I'm tired of being call inconsiderate or prejudice for speaking the truth. I want the old days back where if you rape someone we nail you're private parts to a barn floor and light it on fire then toss you a dull knife. Ahhhhh I feel better now hehehheheheheh. Rick B

Last edited: May 14, 2002
  5. Armorer

Armorer Guest

>>>they gave the club a hard time because they dont allow any gun shows<<<<

Commies!

Who do "THEY" think they are?