close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Thanks To Everyone

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by PAPA G, Aug 15, 2002.

1. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

for all the good storys, tall tales and other thoughts. there are some of us who can no longer participate in the shooting sports like we would like to. but with the minds eye, and your post we can share the experience. and once again we're down on the range or drawing a bead on that buck. so thanks to everyone here!!! GOD BLESS!!!:)

2. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

PapaG: Hope you're not going somewhere else.

Regardless, I've enjoyed your posts and respect your advice on gun topics. You're my guru on 03A3,too. I still remember the dumb question I asked you about a year ago. Thanks for patience and getting me started on this forum.

Oxford:nod:

3. i second that oxford!
    -Jesse

4. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Papa G whats Up? Gona go with the crowed on this one...not leaveing us are you?

5. Papa,

I've laughed at your pranks.....I respect your knowledge.

I echo everyone else...I sure hope that everything is OK and that you're not going anywhere.

6. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

Ditto, ditto, ditto,

Stick around.

7. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

dont leave papa this forum would not be the same without you

8. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

while i was contemplating my navel, and the origion of belly button lint. i thought i would thank everyone for all their input. since my shooting days are seriously curtailed, reading of all your exploites makes my day. so i'm not leaving , not until they "pry my keyboard from my cold dead hands.":rolleyes:

9. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Glad to hear your not leaveing....as for our "Exploits" the way ive been shooting latley the safest place to be on the range is in front of my target.....:)

10. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

You da man PAPA G!:right: