The 10 most dangerous animals...

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by [email protected], May 8, 2008.

1. in the world...Top Ten Deadliest Animals - Associated Content

They left out the MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL EVER!!! It so easy, the most dangerous animal in the world is the.......HUMAN!! Im not basing this strictly on deaths because mosquitos do kill more people, but you are most likely to be killed by one of your own species, and humans are one of the only species to kill strictly for pleasure.

Last edited: May 8, 2008
  2. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

That is an interesting observation. But most of the highly educated folks don't consider themselves to be animals, and set themselves above, as if we are different. I've thought about it from time to time, and haven't come up with an answer I can hold onto. I can't wait to see other comments on this thread!

3. Rambo

Rambo G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

America
    The most dangerous animal in the world? A Marine with a rifle. Got that from Full Metal Jacket.

4. Humans are the only species to cause mass extinctions of a variety of animals on a global scale. The only other thing that causes such destruction are natural disasters such as asteroids or massive volcanic eruptions.
    Now Im not highly educated, but i am intelligent with a 148 IQ, and i believe we are animals, we have the exact same instincts as other primitive animals such as the flight or fight response, some species resort to cannibalism and eating their own young in extreme situations, sometimes we eat each other in extreme situations, and sometimes we do it just for fun, so are we that far off from being animals? In fact it seems we are MORE animalistic than other species,

Last edited: May 8, 2008
  5. I too thought Humans should be in that list, because some are truly animals.

6. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Well fellas, I'm seeing kinda what I expected. There are people in this world who are worse than any animal i'VE EVER SEEN. I've had some close calls with wildlife, and was able to stay still, and not have a confrontation. But the human encounters have occasionally been bloody. I'm moving from the middle to your side! Sitting the rail was uncomfortable!

7. Can an animal rape another animal? I suppose a chimp could hold another down and....do its thing...

8. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Hoomans should be #1 on the list!

9. Coeloptera

Coeloptera G&G Newbie

Actually no, you aren't. Humans are far more likely to die of insect-borne disease than murder. In fact, animals don't really kill members of their own species that often, by and large, even us. We may do it moreso than most species, but the numbers aren't that significant compared to our total population.

The list is silly anyway. White sharks? They kill practically nobody and it's never on purpose.

They also left off hippos. Hippos kill more people than elephants and other large mammals in Africa combined. Imagine a 3 ton animal with those tusks coming for you at 30mph. I once heard a naturalist describe them as "pure evil".

They're also Nazis. I have proof:
    [​IMG]

- Coeloptera

10. squirrelblaster

squirrelblaster G&G Enthusiast Forum Contributor

11. Or killer russian black squirrels?

12. I just got buurrnneddd by cleo.......i bow before you mate.

BTW....it was either that list, or about a dozen others from a variety of different sites

13. tlarkin

tlarkin Guest

I would say a rich and powerful white male is more dangerous than a marine with a rifle, but that is just me I guess.

14. that list sucked

hippos kill more people than any animal

15. damage855

damage855 G&G Newbie

What about the robot mole men? or rabid zombie chipmunks?

16. squirrelblaster

squirrelblaster G&G Enthusiast Forum Contributor

or the robot ninja monkeys!!

17. you forget the most dangerous animal of them all

the gun, everyone knows guns load themselves and seek out prey

18. OK, WAIT JUST A MINUTE. The Mosquito IS NOT an ANIMAL!. It's an INSECT. lol

19. billy

billy G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

ok
    what about a homicidal maniac riding an enraged hippo surrounded by trained attack skeeters with a sock full of box jellyfish in each hand?
    hmm?
    what then ?
    huh?
    huh?

20. I agree!