close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The action was "In Tents"

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by jerry, Jul 30, 2002.

1. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    Golf anyone?
    The action was "in tents"
    Police in California who raided a private golf tournament say they found prostitutes' tents dotted around the course. They detained over 100 golfers and arrested six others during the raid on the Hidden Valley Golf Club in Norco.

The Times says an LA restaurant booked the course under the name Golf Ventures, thought to be an alias for its real name. As the 100 competitors and 19 women were taken off for questioning, six people were led from the course in handcuffs. The club says it is as shocked as police.

Lisa McConnell of the sheriff's department in Riverside County, east of LA, said: "As part of a golf tournament, sex acts were offered to participants for a fee. There were tents set up around the course where people could pay for sex."

Club manager Eric Roush said: "The restaurant had a few tournaments here - three or four I would say. We knew nothing about any of this activity."

2. wes

wes G&G Newbie

They should close down ALL golf courses. This never happens at a shooting range.

3. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Now that gives true meaning to "hole in one"! :p

4. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    I wish I'd thought of the hole in one! Must of not had enough coffee lol :)

5. NRAJOE

Need Bud, bud! :cheer:

6. Uh,

If they led off 19 women, would that have been a 19 hole course? Or is it a 38 hole course? (That is if you consider oral sex TO BE SEX) Or was it a 57 hole course, you know if you turn em over......LOL!!!!

:eek: :jaw: :insane: :jaw: :eek:

7. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Maybe nineteen "hoe" golf course?

8. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Why not play four man scramble...winner taking all? Scores should improve.

They could have played four man scramble...with the best ball getting the special "hole in one" as a prize.

Now I understand why so many golfers go out at 6 a.m. for their T-times. There has to be something worthwhile at stake to be that motivated.

9. No wonder it costs so much to play golf. Never played the game but I thinks its time to start.

10. NRAJOE

The little guy flippin' burgers is cool! Looks like he just had a nuclear flare on his head tho'!

11. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    "Just trying to break the tension before each hole, honestly officer."

12. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

I wonder what par was for all those wholes?

Hate to see a par 5!!

13. I think I will go play 18 hoes, I mean holes, tomorrow.