The Funny Page: When Snowflakes Date

Discussion in 'Humor Forum' started by Cyrano, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    This is a delightful bit of commentary on the absurdities of the pwecious widdle snowflakes we so cordially loathe. You have to love it.

TACAV, Dutch, neophyte and 5 others like this.
  2. Wicked109

Wicked109 G&G Evangelist

No wonder snowflakes are the way they are...they have no life, out of touch with reality, self-centered, and that's why we have so much fun messing with their minds.

neophyte, mdj696 and jwrauch like this.

3. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

ummm.
    they done it wrong.
    talking? phfw group text would have been more like it.

4. Coach

Coach G&G Evangelist

NYS
    This country is screwed...........

5. jwrauch

jwrauch G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Sure looks that way !!

6. aris_unlimited

aris_unlimited G&G Evangelist

This skit actually gives me hope. Hope that one day, they'll all just die out due to a lack of breeding...

TXplt, jwrauch, blaster and 2 others like this.
  7. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

I can't tell you how many young couples I've seen on dates the last few years who spent the entire time staring at their phones.

The weirdest thing to me is that gay couples don't seem to do this. If you see a couple of queers on a date they talk to each other, and usually loudly.

The last time my wife and I went out alone to our favorite Thai place there was a very loud gay date going on a few booths over that had us alternately disgusted and doing our best to not snort spicy noodles out of our noses.

"Ooooh, my gawud," said the overly effeminate man with the stereotypical accent adopted by flamboyant Southern men. "You look Deeeeviiine. Girl, look at you."

"Thank you tho much," said the lispy man who looked like Horshak from Welcome Back Kotter. "I try. And you look pretty hot yourthelf."

I nearly gagged and my wife started giggling uncontrollably. The two of them talked about their jobs (nurse and flight attendant respectively if you were wondering), flirted, talked about the mutual friend who had set them up (The southern "belle's" aunt and the co-worker of Horthack, respectively) and generally were so flamingly gay that my five chili curry was mild in comparison.

I don't know how they even ate they were having such a talkative hen party.

TXplt, jwrauch, Cyrano and 1 other person like this.
  8. runfiverun

it was quite a shock to me when they handed out phones at work.
    it was just the supervisors that had them before, then they gave everyone a phone, nice ones too. [I phone 6-7-8's]
    we used them to turn in our time and do other stuff for the company, but it turned into everything was text this, chat that, make meme's of each other, video chat with the wife on work time, stream Pandora, watch U-tube everywhere.

there was some advantages of course, you could send pictures of broken stuff to the mechanic so he could get parts, or let him know to pick something up or whatever.

but it got used in place of human interaction too much like sending
    group text yard calls to almost everyone, except the few guys that used their phone for work stuff and didn't play along with the dumb stuff.

Cyrano and Dutch like this.
  9. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    fiver, people I know, including Her Imperial Majesty, are astonished that I use my cellphone primarily as a PHONE, and not as a portable computer system. Oh, I will occasionally play simple games on it, but I never use it to go on the Internet, or to read my emails. Heck, I don't even know how to text with it!

timv and mdj696 like this.
  10. mdj696

mdj696 G&G Evangelist

I don't even own a cell phone anymore. I'm retired. Wife demanded I have a SDI card for my new Ford truck. Now you got to realize, I'm out in the mountains, very very rural. I'm thinking what the heck did we do before all this technology to get from point A to point B. Even if I programed it where in the world would I program point A.

11. runfiverun

I took my old gps up the first time I went in the mountains here.
    it took 40 minutes to even find me and then it didn't have enough information to show me anything.
    Littlegirl pulled out her smart phone and it showed me not only where I was in like 2 minutes but siri could tell me where I wanted to go within 10'.
    I didn't have to buy a card and download anything.
    but when I moved over the hillside 10 yards the phone couldn't tell me anything anymore since it didn't have service.
    my map and compass was still working pretty good though.

Ten Man and Cyrano like this.
  12. Now they have Special Snowflake Syndrome: The Unrecognized Personality Disorder Destroying the World.........

jwrauch and Cyrano like this.
  13. Now they are doing this !..........WTF ?.............

14. When I first saw this new fad, the question that immediately popped into my perverted mind was "Are they using new, or used, condoms?"

Cyrano, jwrauch and Big Dog like this.
  15. runfiverun

believe it or not this is a take off from an actual medical procedure.

but I guess if you got a pocket full of free condoms you gotta figure out sumthin to do wit dem.

jwrauch likes this.
  16. maddogg

maddogg G&G Evangelist

''Que Sera, Sera''
    You can't fix stupid.

Ten Man likes this.
  17. jwrauch

jwrauch G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

They enjoy being in your face with their perversion !!!

PaleHawkDown likes this.
  18. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

They are happiest when their antics are offensive to normal folks.

PaleHawkDown likes this.
  19. Wicked109

Wicked109 G&G Evangelist

I wait with baited breath to hear a horror story about this new fad. It should be interesting and hilarious.

20. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

Our high school was 1/4 mile away from Wal-Mart, and if you asked the pharmacist at Wally world they would give you a bag of samples.

My buddy Keith ran around the school giving out "Conehead bubblegum"

My buddy Aaron instigated a giant water balloon fight with the ones he took.

swedesrus likes this.