The General Picture Thead.

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by blueice, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Post your picture(s) that you find interesting.

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

3. Back in the mid 90's I thought this would be a excellent place to invest money...I am glad I did not get hung up on the idea.

Attached Files:

4. Palladin8

Palladin8 G&G Evangelist

I need to figure out how to resize these pics so I can post them. Still learning the ins and outs of the Mac.

5. NRAJoe If there was a prize givin for the best picture you would sure win it. LOL

That dead deer seems to have a slight smile, I wonder why LOL !!!

6. blaster

blaster G&G Evangelist

Billy- that big foot pic reminds me of the old Zap comix by R. Crumb. "Whiteman meets Yeti" do you remember it? the pic you posted looks like a R. Crumb drawing

7. billy

billy G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

how could i forget that?
    yes that is a crumb drawing.

8. Earl Easter

Earl Easter Pheasant Hunter Forum Contributor

We went on vacation this year in Virginia Beach with the three girls my wife my daughter and her cousin there is not much to do with the three girls that were in the water most of the time so i made sure no one got pulled out and away in the tides and i found this Blow Fish,Puffer Fish?….It was flopping around and could not make it back out beyond the surf…..So as guys do i hoisted it up and checked the little fella out before I tossed him back well in front of the big waves. My wife took the picture as i gave him a fake kiss……
    Most of the puffers are the second deadliest vertebrates in the world so i knew what i was getting into when i caught him…But was not real sure if this one was poisonous or not………He left a red swollen dot on one of my fingers that lasted a few days………..
    https://www.gunandgame.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34365&stc=1&d=1282915913

Attached Files:

9. Awlsome !!! I clicked on the picture and I'll be dearn my computer can now open these pictures.
    Earl did the fishy slip you the tongue ???

10. Earl Easter

Earl Easter Pheasant Hunter Forum Contributor

No Mike but the little fella put a spine in my fanger......Ungreateful little chit.....

11. Family Pics

Here are some pics of my family. These were taken a week before my Dad passed away. He was 91 and a War2 Vet, Ist Armored Diision, Tunisian Campaign, Anzio Landing and on uo through Italy.

Group picis backrow left to right, my daughter Erin, me Bob, brother Tom, his GF Arvila, bottom is Dad and my niece Leigh. The two little one are Katy and Catherine, Leighs little ones.

Attached Files:

12. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

I like this one:

Attached Files:

• 6122.jpg
      6122.jpg
      File size:
      160.4 KB
      Views:
  13. Paul T

Paul T G&G Newbie

I like that. Is there a Tijuana near you?

14. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Actually, now that you ask, I suppose you could call Anchorage a Big Tijuana, lol !!

15. Mandy

Mandy FREE CITIZEN Forum Contributor

Here is my baby

[​IMG]

16. Mandy

Mandy FREE CITIZEN Forum Contributor

Here a couple more old pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. kansascoyote

kansascoyote G&G Newbie

You had me till I noticed the yota emblem .