The Good, The Bad, and the Just plain F@#$ed up.

Discussion in 'Mosin Nagant' started by A7XFREAK, Sep 20, 2010.

1. A7XFREAK

A7XFREAK G&G Newbie

I'm sure we've all seen either a great looking custom Mosin, a custom Mosin that makes us cringe a little, and a custom Mosin that makes us want to beat the owner with what little bit of Mosin is left in the gun they call a Mosin Nagant. Well, here's one to beat, and not stop beating till there is nothing left:
    [​IMG]

Post any pictures of ridiculously awesome, or ridiculously idiotic Mosins you can find.

2. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

3. What, no bayonet or stand off spike thing on the barrel? I still want it though...maybe paired with that concept ten around magazine.

4. Sober

Sober G&G Newbie

How? Why? Who? Have I died? Am I in hell? God please save us!

5. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf G&G Evangelist

Phoenix
    You have to be kidding us right? Please tell us that this is just a joke!

6. I just threw-up a bit in my mouth...

7. H&R12G

H&R12G G&G Newbie

Wow, I seriously thought that was a shotgun with a bunch of crap on it at first glance. I'm curious as to where he found that stuff for it because I've never seen anything like that for a mosin for sale. That poor thing.

8. Sober

Sober G&G Newbie

With the barrel that short Im pretty sure he aint hittin anything! I could probably throw a bullet more accurately than that thing!

9. MosinMan

MosinMan G&G Evangelist

There was a story behind that mosin. Said that the rifling was ruined up to a certain point so he just hacked it off. To a collector like me it doesn't matter if it shoots. There's still collector value there.

10. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist

Nope, it's real. Probably about the third of fourth time that pix been through here.

11. So just buy another barrel! We need to coin a new term for that badly hacked Mosin. I hate the term Bubba, but that is even an abomination to them I bet. Only one worse I've ever seen and that was the Mosin Nagant pistol!

Seeya
    Mark

12. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist

And I'm like the anti-collector. If it shoots really awful I'll try things to fix it. I do not own a single firearm for collection value. They are all workers, no safe queens.

But would I do what that Bozo did, NEVER!

13. ottawa rogue

ottawa rogue G&G Evangelist

not the first time i've seen that one.
    normally i'm not against sporterization, but this one makes me want to cringe.
    i thought the blast from my M-44 was bad

14. that makes me sick! how could you build a fine weapon like that and forget the cup holder!

15. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist

Or the rear view mirror.

16. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I think that atrocity would even cause BUBBA to develope a case of righteous indignation.

17. kansascoyote

kansascoyote G&G Newbie

Hate to judge a book by its cover but I think that some people fit being named bubba .

18. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist

I don't know what looks worse, the Bubba job, or his hair and soup duster beard.

19. roverboy

roverboy G&G Enthusiast

I think it looks like fried dog crap.

20. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist

His face or his gun?