The Jaffa Shrine Raffle..

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Earl Easter, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Earl Easter

Earl Easter Pheasant Hunter Forum Contributor

My farmer buddies bought me a gun bash ticket a few months back which i paid for as they were nice enough to think of me. Last week on Sunday September 19, 2010 a group of us went to Altoona,PA…
    For a twenty dollar donation we had a great BBQ, 1 half chicken dinner with cole slaw and apple sauce and all the beer and soda that you could drink….Yes i had some beer but only one…LOL the rest of the day i was drinking Mountain Dew.
    There were 75 guns raffled off and a Yamaha Quad all wheel drive as the last prize…They sold strip tickets for cash and they also had three pistols on strip tickets …A Taurus 38, a Taurus 410 pistol and a Ruger Mark 111 Stainless Steel 22..I liked the looks of the Ruger so i purchase a $5.00 ticket that gave you 6 chances to win..
    I tore the tickets up and placed one every 15 minutes in the box till they were gone. Thinking that each and every one of my tickets would be layered maybe a better chance in winning since there were over 4,000 that attended and a lot of folks buying the ruger ticket…Sure enough at the drawing of the ruger,they called my six digit number and i won!……
    I was really excited that i won and here are a few pictures of that pistol….
    https://www.gunandgame.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34854&stc=1&d=1285175568
    https://www.gunandgame.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34855&stc=1&d=1285175568

Attached Files:

2. Alan Duke

Alan Duke G&G Evangelist

Very Nice. Got too shoot it yet?

3. Earl Easter

I have not shot it yet and around here i would not be allowed to shoot in the back yard. I'll plan a trip over to the farmers yards to give it a try......they want to give it a try also.....

4. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Congrats !! I love my Hunter !!

5. CalifgirlinOk

CalifgirlinOk G&G Evangelist

6. .22guy

.22guy G&G Enthusiast

That is a really pretty pistol. Congrats on the win!

7. White Rook

White Rook G&G Evangelist

That's great Earl. Rugers are great little 22 pistols.

8. waterdog

waterdog G&G Enthusiast

Dang Earl your so lucky you could chit in a swing'n coke bottle ,nice gun. ..........Waterdog.

9. Earl Easter

waterdog that was funny..reminds me of what Mike would have said....LOL
    AH i think followed me there and heped pull the ticket and that is how he would of spelled "helped"......ROTFLMAO...........I sure miss em..........

10. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Nice gun... you're one lucky dude!

11. Earl Easter

Huey i know...LOL...
    This is the fourth one i have won my 308,a stage coach gun, a wingmaster shotty and this one. Seems like the smaller gun raffles are the way ta go......

12. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I'm gonna have you start buying my lottery tickets for me!!!!!!!!:yup:

13. Earl Easter

Well i'll do that fer ya Huey...LOL...

I have been lucky all summer winning the loto also but i better not tell how much.
    I'll just say nickels and dimes..rotflmao and i am ahead fer a long spell....