The Lunacy Is Expanding Exponentially

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Ten Man, Sep 24, 2020.

1. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

I wish I had (vested in me) such blind trust of people who should not be trusted.

‘Where’d ya get six feet ? Why I pulled it out of my azz of course !

Hey let’s have some fun and pretend it’s gospel — and see who’s dumb enough to believe us.’

But alas I’ll never get there. I’m an old fighter pilot living in Texas with a (seldom worn) cowboy hat who fishes and hunts. Not exactly a recipe for staying away from tall tales and hyperbole.

2. graybeard

graybeard G&G Evangelist

Clown Town escapee....
    I don't understand the spazz of people still trying to demand the distance rule.
    if you're that afraid - stay outta the deli. Stupid thinking.....

neophyte, PAPA G, goat roper and 5 others like this.
  3. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

Wait...we are supposed to be six feet apart in America. In France the magic distance is roughly half that: https://www.connexionfrance.com/Fre...ime-Minister-Edouard-Philippe-has-recommended

1 Metre?

For crying out loud. I was mad when I found out that the "50 pound" bag limit in America to fly on a plane was a farce and that other countries get 30 KG for the same price (a little more than 66 lbs).

Now I'm angry that Europe apparently has a version of Covid that can't reach as far as ours.

America apparently punishes Americans for using the American measurement system.

neophyte, PAPA G, goat roper and 4 others like this.
  4. reverendg

reverendg G&G Evangelist

At work our distancing signs say 6ft/2m. Which is it? That’s almost 7” of difference.

5. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Tennessee
    Depends on which strain of the virus is in the area. The Chinese strain requires 6 feet. The Canadian/English strain requires 2 meters.:rolleyes:

neophyte, Cyrano, Jim Rau and 6 others like this.
  6. PaleHawkDown

It is two meters if you are happy to see someone.

7. TXplt

It's what we in the aviation biz refer to as well-dressed bull...t.

I can put a very nice looking "Danger High Voltage" sign over a tap that dispenses very hot water. The prettiness of the sign or even that there is one doesn't mean it contains any useful information.

Same difference with the WuFlu junk; arrows on the floor, blue lines, plexiglass shields, etc. Just some 'feel good' crap to sucker in weak minded people. You'd be much better off simply carrying around a Japanese good luck charm (which I've personally verified works much better than masks, lines on floor, social distancing signs, etc.).

PAPA G, shanebrews, graybeard and 2 others like this.
  8. don5544

don5544 G&G Evangelist

For crying out loud. I was mad when I found out that the "50 pound" bag limit in America to fly on a plane was a farce and that other countries get 30 KG for the same price (a little more than 66 lbs)..[/QUOTE]

There aren't any weight limits when you fly first class.

PAPA G and neophyte like this.
  9. PaleHawkDown

The local Winn Dixie still has these large red "Please Stand Here" spots all over their sidewalk leftover from the early days of the bog roll boogaloo. They have aged badly, are no longer relevant, and look awful.

Sometimes I try to look at a specific period of time through the eyes of an archaeologist. 2020 is going to seem like one of the most bizarre periods in history. Plexiglass, and masks, and nonsensical signs, news stories written by The Left, and arbitrary rules that will be found in contradiction to other arbitrary rules of the same period.

At best we will seem like a generation of lunatics, at worst some future archaeologist will assume we actually suffered a horrific apocalyptic plague and handled it like even more idiotic and selfish Prosperos.

PAPA G, neophyte, goat roper and 3 others like this.
  10. AK Hunter

AK Hunter G&G Evangelist

All of the X's on the floors at the checkouts of the local grocery store has me looking up every time I come to one. Too much watching coyote & roadrunner I guess. LOL

PAPA G, neophyte and Big Dog like this.
  11. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Tennessee
    The tyrants are winning, folks!

The sheeple are THROWING away their liberties at Warp Speed.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
    PAPA G, neophyte, shanebrews and 2 others like this.
  12. TXplt

Yup ....

More in the scamdemic:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/coronavi...-bypass-mask-wearing-hand-washing-protections

either

1. This always existed in the first place and now they are acknowledging all this crap is useless

or

2. By doing a bunch of useless crap we’ve interfered with the natural immunities developed between people and pathogen and made our situation worse.

or

Simply more propaganda to further the scam.

PAPA G, neophyte, Huey Rider and 2 others like this.
  13. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Tennessee
    I recently remarked that Fox News seems to have gone libtard lamestream. Now, I'm SURE of it! What a load of BOVINE EXCREMENT!!!!

neophyte, Stickman and TXplt like this.
  14. Junction15

Junction15 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I guess I am confused (easily done these days). I could have sworn we all were told 6 feet/2 meters apart or wear a mask.

But everywhere I go, Karen type people think it's "AND", not "OR".
    But that's OK. Wherever I go without a mask, I just step towards the other folks and make them move away instead of me. It's a lot more fun to watch the fear in their eyes.

In fact, I think I might re-name my 2 little dogs "Covid" and "19" and walk them around on a "regulation" 6 foot leash. "Covid, 19, heel!" "Sit Covid Sit!". I would get some doggie sweaters with the biohazard symbol on it but the dogs are just dogs and really don't care.

Social Experimentation.

PAPA G, neophyte, goat roper and 4 others like this.
  15. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

Ironically, the local Walmart has removed most all of those!! Did you contact them about that??o_O

The early morning "senior shopping hour" also seems to also be fizzing. :rolleyes: I usually hit the vegetable/fruit dept first, then meat & on to eggs & milk. When I got to eggs, the "jumbo" bin was full & a worker claimed I was the first customer he'd seen! This was about 30 minutes into the "senior hour". When Walmart first started doing it, there would be a line at the door, waiting for them to open. The one way signs on the floor have been removed & I can see why. I went down most aisles with no one there but me!:)

PAPA G, neophyte, shanebrews and 4 others like this.
  16. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Tennessee
    They have to accommodate a certain amount of "push back" before they start "round 2" of the tightening procedures.

The "Flu World Order" is well on it's way to displacing our way of life, and will be completed if we do not get President Trump re-elected this NOV, and re-inaugurated in JAN 2021.

PAPA G and neophyte like this.
  17. I'm 6 foot, my 3 sons are 2 meters.

I can show a photo and you can pick out ol' shorty. There is some difference you are right.

PAPA G, neophyte and shanebrews like this.