close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Muslim Invasion

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Ten Man, Sep 12, 2017.

1. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

lets put that 250-K into perspective.

500-K is the entire population of Wyoming.
    it's 249,999 more than the LDS church [Mormons] have.
    it's probably only 249,998 more than either Buddha's or the Hindu followers have.

this was my favorite guy posted in the notable muslims in America.

Arsalan Iftikhar – American human rights lawyer, global media commentator, and author of the book Scapegoats: How Islamophobia Helps Our Enemies & Threatens Our Freedoms[30]

but it does make me wonder how many on that list were born there and were educated here.[then couldn't bother to go home]
    educated in place of an American I might ad.

PAPA G, PaleHawkDown and jwrauch like this.
  2. richardw

richardw G&G Evangelist

I see your point. But I am not sure that speaking out would deter the terrorists. They are not responsive to anything but the desire to kill infidels. We need to kill them. We do not need to hate all Muslims.

PAPA G and Junction15 like this.

3. Wicked109

Wicked109 G&G Evangelist

4. Kmcdowell

Kmcdowell G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Omaha NE
    It's not a question of hating all Muslims. They, like anyone, need to turn to Jesus Christ (whom they view as a prophet) as Lord and Messiah. The Koran is a violent book calling for the elimination of all Jews and anyone else who does not recognize Allah as God. The so called peaceful Muslims frankly are not aware of the fundamentals of their own religion.

5. dhermesc

dhermesc G&G Evangelist

No one said it was. But it was an outright attack on the US that was very successful.

Rave, jwrauch and PAPA G like this.
  6. dhermesc

dhermesc G&G Evangelist

What you see and refuse to see have little to do with the facts and truth.

jwrauch and PAPA G like this.
  7. jwrauch

jwrauch G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I never said I hate all muslims nor did I say we should. However because of a teaching of the koran > taqiyya> which means they are instructed to lie to "infidels" ie us in order to further their cause>>> which is world domination, you can't trust what they say or their motives !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocky7, Rave, Gun Junkie and 3 others like this.
  8. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Indeed!

9. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

The problem,as I see it is that although they have a tiny percentage of the over all population they have the support of Obola,his followers and most of the Democratic population of our country and a large portion of pansies that will not resist them even if they rape and kill their families.
    All said we are not in a position of power,especially since we finally got a president that IS willing to resist them he is crippled by the above mentioned traitors,it just don't look good for America's future unless we get it together,and soon. :usa2::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: