close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Naval Militia was created

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

My name is Rear Admiral Chad Bruce. I recieved my commission from Gen. J.C. Christian in January, 1997 at The Leatherboys Saloon in Key West, Florida. The Naval Militia was created that same day.

Our mission is to provide support to militia landforces by providing smuggling and commando insertion capabilities via our riverine and coastal vessels. Currently, we are beginning to build our forces from scratch. We have one boat and one enlisted man so far. By the End of the year, however, we will have fully staffed bases in Provincetown, Fire Island, Key West, and San Francisco. I know many men who hang around the docks along every coast. These will be my first recuits.

I never served in the military, but I have a tremendous love for the sea and I enjoy the company of men. Moreover, I'm very into discipline and I've read many books about sailors and I've seen many sailor movies. My favorite is "Anchors Away" with Gene Kelly and Donald O'Conner. Now that's a great movie.

Attached Files:

2. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Your admerial

:eek:

Attached Files:

3. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Man, I ain't gonna go on those "Love Boats"....hey maybe alan c. will , that was his favorite show! :eek: :D