The New and Improved, "OH HELL, LETS OFFEND EVERYBODY" ... some posts may not be "family friendly".

Discussion in 'Humor Forum' started by animalspooker, Oct 17, 2016.

1. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Who else remembers, Archy Bunker and the Jefferson's? :)

[​IMG]

2. animalspooker

animalspooker G&G Evangelist

He can't 'visualize' the situation....

Well, he may actually get to be 'IN' this situation if things don't get better.

neophyte likes this.
  3. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

goat roper, BigEd63, Merle and 2 others like this.
  4. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

“I would never have told anyone about that if it weren’t for the revelation that the videos were created of my cheerleaders without their knowledge,” Wells claims to have told Lisa Banks, an attorney representing 12 former team cheerleaders. “I was embarrassed and scared if I said anything I might be fired.”

What a pu**y!

goat roper, K75RT and TXplt like this.
  5. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    Man That is funny bud sad. Its like a Russian Roulet pistol. You pull the trigger and not sure if he one is in the chamber or just a click.

neophyte likes this.
  6. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

I just flat don't believe that report! Anybody with any sense would know that with all they have to do to get the job, then keep the job, they can't help but be skinny! Would have to literally be stupid to make such an unnecessary request! Anyone ever seen a professional cheer leader that was fat??:p

neophyte likes this.
  7. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

I'm sure it was mostly the "big t*ts" part that was offensive.

They certainly aren't necessary for a cheerleader.

To me, the flexible 98-pound A-cup-gymnast, who can be thrown to the top of the pyramid, put one leg behind her head, and then backflip off the top of the pyramid and land in the splits, is every bit as sexy as the working-her-way-through-college-stripper with big-fake-D-cups at the bottom of the pyramid.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
  8. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

I wouldn't argue that she's sexy.

But for a cheerleader I gotta see those jumblies jumbling so I can keep track of the substance of what they're doing. Anything else and I gotta watch the pom poms (which as any guy knows are only there for a convenient excuse to wives for when their husband's head goes a bobbin around that you can blame it on the pom poms).

Split the difference. I'll take the gymnast with real C+s doing backflips and catapulting her way to the top.

goat roper and BigEd63 like this.
  9. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    Merle and TXplt like this.