Gun and Game Forum banner

21761 - 21780 of 22953 Posts

·
Registered
18,887 Posts
I still use some of those phrases.

Wife wanted a "steering knob" (sometimes called suicide knobs) for her Highlander, but salesman said they'd been outlawed, however, could still find them at truck stops.
They were outlawed down here for any vehicle with an air bag. Pre-airbag cars, big rigs, cargo vans and the like can still have them. Also, I think people with disabilities are allowed to have them.

Supposedly an airbag will launch one of those things through a human skull and can turn a survivable fender bender into a closed-casket funeral.

·
Gun Toting Boeing Driver
19,018 Posts
I still use some of those phrases.

Wife wanted a "steering knob" (sometimes called suicide knobs) for her Highlander, but salesman said they'd been outlawed, however, could still find them at truck stops.
There's probably an off-color joke in there somewhere ............ especially with the truck stop thing.

Reactions: neophyte

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
They were outlawed down here for any vehicle with an air bag. Pre-airbag cars, big rigs, cargo vans and the like can still have them. Also, I think people with disabilities are allowed to have them.

Supposedly an airbag will launch one of those things through a human skull and can turn a survivable fender bender into a closed-casket funeral.
I found one for TN Pirate. My dad was a 18 wheeler called them knuckle busters.
71agWEX3t+L._AC_UL320_.jpg

21761 - 21780 of 22953 Posts