close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The New and Improved, "OH HELL, LETS OFFEND EVERYBODY" ... some posts may not be "family friendly".

Discussion in 'Humor Forum' started by animalspooker, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

What can I say. It's a rainy day, and I'm stuck indoors with no one to play.

2. I was gonna say...you're on a role today, aren't you? But considering your last post...

What did we do to deserve you taking your boredom out on us? :)

3. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

A Mexican is pulled over by a cop:

Cop: I need to see some ID.
    Mexican: No haff ID.
    Cop: Sir, do you have any proof of citizenship?
    Mexican: No, am born heere. Dunt need proof.
    Cop: Do you even speak English?
    Mexican: Si, spic it ver well.
    Cop: OK, make a sentence using the words "Pink," "Green," and "Yellow."
    Mexican: Si, I make.
    Cop: Well?
    Mexican: The phone, she say, "green green, green green," so I pink it up and say, "Yellow."

grizcty, blaster, CountryBoy and 3 others like this.
  4. animalspooker

animalspooker G&G Evangelist

SEMO
    Excellent work Ten Man! I hope there's more rain in the forecast.

Mr. Avocado Man???

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    blaster, CountryBoy and Ten Man like this.
  5. There was an ad for this that wasn't meant to be funny. It only aired a couple of times, when I saw it I was literally on the floor howling with laughter.

I've gotta find it.

CountryBoy likes this.
  6. FortyXDM

FortyXDM G&G Evangelist Staff Member

NEW OFFENSIVE JOKE:
    Two vets are approaching one another wearing old military jackets. They were both dragging a foot. They finally close the last twenty feet of distance, and one says to the other: Pleiku, Vietnam, 1969. The other points back from where he just walked, and says: Dog crap, about 30 yards back.

7. I can not find that ad I referred to, but I have in the past.

The scene is a married couple with 3 or 4 kids walking happily into a theme park. The wife is talking to camera as they walk, but the rest are oblivious.

The woman rolls her eyes and exclaims, " Right in the middle of the family holiday and I've got CONSTIPATION! "

Then as a voice over she adds, " I didn't want to take a harsh chemical and have hit me " all of a sudden".

The next frame is her and a daughter on the ride where there's several round things you sit in and they spin while being propelled randomly to all points on the clock.

You IMMEDIATELY have the image in you head of the effect of a harsh chemical laxative hitting her " all of a sudden " on the ride.

To the finale, she's sitting in a fore to aft line with the whole family, and with a beaming smile she proclaims that she simply took Metamucil and now, she just get on with the holiday :)

They are on the log ride... and the log majestically slides down the ramp and boooosh! splashes into the water.

I was on the floor, almost unable to breathe in hysterics.

blaster and grizcty like this.
  8. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

I guess you had to be there.

neophyte and CountryBoy like this.
  9. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

I spent about hour looking for it, and watched a bunch of funny ones. But, I never found the one you are referring to.

10. grizcty

11. The subject matter, yeah eh.... I wondered how long I was prepared to look. I know I've found it previously though. I'd say someone with a warped sense of humour came up with it and kept their mouth shut until after it was made and then someone further up the food chain said, oh for pity's sake no....

austinjoe13 likes this.
  12. animalspooker

SEMO
    Been hunting this big buck, but apparently he has a best friend that's a beaver.

[​IMG]

13. animalspooker

SEMO
    Is it just me, or does that Yellow Bar at the top of the page make you feel like you're not pulling your weight around G&G?

14. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

yellow bar?
    I thin that means your under warning or moderated watch or being ignored by 90% of the forums active members.

oh wait now I remember.
    it's your turn to keep an eye on Billy

CountryBoy and ncnascarlady like this.
  15. grizcty

???

SUBMOA likes this.