The New and Improved, "OH HELL, LETS OFFEND EVERYBODY" ... some posts may not be "family friendly".

Discussion in 'Humor Forum' started by animalspooker, Oct 17, 2016.

1. 14671343_1773962762871191_2698233613566442981_n.jpg

Ummm.....somebody's going to have some serious explaining to do when they deliver that thing...LOL

huntr, TXplt and CountryBoy like this.
  2. Junction15

Junction15 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

And I assume that your name is not Bob? And you were not the team captain?:D

TXplt and Txwheels like this.

3. Txwheels

Txwheels G&G Evangelist

Correct on both points.

4. Junction15

Junction15 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Medusa_Based_On.png

I can understand Bill for all his carousing and foolishness (but not rape).
    Imagine Hillary - before she puts on her makeup

huntr, Ten Man and CountryBoy like this.
  5. blaster

blaster G&G Evangelist

a dumb cowboy is on a date. his girlfriend is feeling romantic and wants Tex to get romantic too. so she says " oh Tex, tell me somethin soft and mushy." off the top of his head Tex replies "bull $hit."

Txwheels and CountryBoy like this.
  6. CountryBoy

CountryBoy G&G Evangelist

I'm just going to leave this here and will see if she figures out who it's for...:D

FB_IMG_1477011825585.jpg

SUBMOA and neophyte like this.
  7. 63B20

63B20 G&G Evangelist

Montana

Might just get you hung very slowly.

SUBMOA and CountryBoy like this.
  8. CountryBoy

CountryBoy G&G Evangelist

Hey, there are MULTIPLE females on here...:D

870shooter1 likes this.
  9. Txwheels

Txwheels G&G Evangelist

10. Nice choice of snacks...just not enough chocolate :p

Attached Files:

Txwheels and CountryBoy like this.
  11. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

TRUE STORY: I was on the college radio station and largely used it as an excuse to go to free concerts, get free CDs and pick up women. This girl and I had been flirting for a while, had hung out and made out, and I asked her to go to a concert we had organized for the following night - a handful of rising local hard rock and metal bands from around the Southeastern college scene.
    She said yes, we exchanged numbers, she kissed me, and afterwards I walked my way to my next class and she to hers. I ran into a friend in the hallway and stopped to talk. By complete accident I was still in earshot when she looked over at her friend and said, "I'm going to **** his brains out tomorrow."
    Her friend noticed that I was only a couple of yards away and the girl I had been flirting with got so embarrassed that she stopped talking to me altogether for weeks. I ended up going to the concert stag and she and I never did go out.

870shooter1 and Txwheels like this.
  12. PaleHawkDown

[​IMG]
    One of my best friends in college was borderline insane. One day someone asked me how I got along with him so well.
    I said, "You know that t-shirt that says 'A friend will bail you out of jail, but a best friend will be sitting next to you shouting "dang, that was fun?" Well Jason's the kind of friend who would hook a mule team up to the bars, bust you out, and sneak you down to Mexico before the paperwork is even dry.'"

13. 870shooter1

870shooter1 G&G Evangelist

Tucson
    Something of a similar nature happened in my youth, but the "friend" took advantage of the situation and took her place!

blaster likes this.
  14. blaster

blaster G&G Evangelist

my kind of girls!:D ahhh to be young again.:rolleyes:

870shooter1 likes this.

15. That's what my dumb**s son-in-law doesn't understand!!

Txwheels and 870shooter1 like this.
  16. PaleHawkDown

The funniest fight I ever saw was between a young thug and an older black man. The older gent was actually trying to help this kid out by giving him some good advice. The thug got mad, and with the encouragement of his friends, got up in the old man's face.
    The kid threw out his chest, arms to his sides and started pushing on the old guy with his body. The old guy pushed him back with his left hand and cracked the kid across the nose before he had even stopped wheeling backwards. The young guy hit the ground and rolled like Willy Wonka in reverse, and didn't even twitch. The old man straightened up his rather nice suit and acted like nothing had happened.

TXplt, rockman7, neophyte and 9 others like this.