close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The New and Improved, "OH HELL, LETS OFFEND EVERYBODY" ... some posts may not be "family friendly".

Discussion in 'Humor Forum' started by animalspooker, Oct 17, 2016.

1. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Did anyone else notice, that they were both women? nana.gif

Ten Man, rl69, animalspooker and 2 others like this.

2. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

And the left continues to promote this B.S..
    They are sheep being led to the slaughter!

[​IMG]

Ten Man, blaster and EtherialOne like this.
  3. My old man flogged me like a dog with a belt, it taught me how to hate, I was ten times the the little ******* just to spite him.

I never, ever hit my kids. they all finished school, got jobs and respect me.

Because I showed them respect and showed them an example, never telling them do as I say not as I do.

Jaison, Kaybe and neophyte like this.
  4. Kaybe

Kaybe G&G Evangelist

Ohio
    Spanking yes, the belt? No. I got it as a kid as well. I deserved to get spanked. But the belt was too far sometimes.

870shooter1, Jaison and ncnascarlady like this.
  5. Txwheels

Txwheels G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Dang! Guess I'll just have to use half a foot twice..

chesterwin, neophyte and 870shooter1 like this.
  6. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

The flyswatter and the hickory switch were the banes of my existence. I always felt sorry for my black friends because every single one of them either got the belt or an electrical chord. Both fell well into the category of sadism.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017 at 1:58 PM
    870shooter1 likes this.
  7. I got the hand and then as I got older it was the wooden spoon. That lasted until I was about 14 when Mom broke 3 wooden spoons in a row across my butt. To this day I swear she blistered my butt with the second and third purely out of frustration for the first and second breaking.

For a "Modern Twist" on the wooden spoon, fly swatter or switch, friends kept a pair of flip flops handy for butt blistering. They make a really painful noise, you still get that "lift" when it's applied and you don't risk hurting your hand. They even managed to "train" their kids to bring the flip flops when needed.

8. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

Yeah & unless they were wearing scarfs, both were blond. :p

neophyte and grizcty like this.
  9. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

My dad used the belt, but saved it for extreme situations. Their favorite punishment was to not let me go outside.

He once said he didn't feel too bad when he punished me, then found out I didn't deserve it, 'cause he knew there were times when I did deserve it, but he didn't know. :p He did apologize one time. That was the time he hit me in the face with his fist.

ncnascarlady likes this.
  10. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

the environmentalists apparently don't know Fracking is mostly done with chlorine treated water and sand.
    any 'contaminated' water is now chlorine treated like city water.

the Gel they moan about is guar husk that's ground to a specific size.
    yeah an 'all natural' [their favorite words] plant fiber.

11. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

Used to make sales calls on several oil & gas processing plants. They were always very clean. If they so much as accidentally spilled a quart of oil on the ground, they had several federal, state & local agencies they had to report to, verifying proper clean up, etc. Drive down the street to the local grocery store, when it's raining, & see the oily sludge running off their parking lot into the city's sewer system, but no problem with that! Not to mention the tons of oil products poured on the ground in process of reworking roads, etc!

12. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Wahoooooooooooo!!!!