The New and Improved, "OH HELL, LETS OFFEND EVERYBODY" ... some posts may not be "family friendly".

Discussion in 'Humor Forum' started by animalspooker, Oct 17, 2016.

1. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

I can't help but feel like Oliver Wendell Douglas when I'm out on the Kuboda.

But it's quite a bit better maintained than the Hoyt-Clagwell.

And the house is much nicer than the old Haney place.

I can sometimes relate when the 1970's era doors are sticking though. Or the screen door slams shut.

ncnascarlady, neophyte and Jaison like this.
  2. TXplt

It would sure be nice if my wife would be so kind as to serve ME up a head gasket........

neophyte likes this.

3. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

I have sung the Green Acres theme many times while out on the tractor. You also have to sort of bounce up and down in the seat while you do it.

I would love to see a map of the world where Petticoat Junction, Green Acres and The Beverly Hillbillies take place.

Sam Drucker's store is somehow located a short drive from places in Missouri and Arkansas that aren't really close to each other.

The fan pages claim the shows took place in Missouri, but that would put Drucker's store in the middle of a 150 mile radius of most of the places listed on the show.

As a nerdy kid I was sure the shows took place in Alabama because we have an Oxford and a Bug Tussel here as well as all the other names mentioned in the various shows as being nearby, and they are all near-ish the Tennessee line - where Granny was from. That would have put Drucker's Store somewhere in probably Marshall County since that would have been a 40 mile radius containing almost every town ever mentioned in the show. A 20 mile trip to a general store always made more sense to me than a 75 mile one if the show took place in Missouri.

neophyte and TXplt like this.
  4. Huh? What?

Huh? What? G&G Evangelist

Central AZ
    Supposedly, the real-life inspiration for the shows was Eldon, Missouri.

1. Or a steak but not as tough as a gasket.

5. TXplt

lol....bouncing up and down isn't a problem. I just gotta take it perpendicular to the furrows that were there when the now grass was corn over two decades ago. Well over 20 years and the washboard from the furrows is still there.

Over ten since the large groundhog condo complex (right at my 50 yard shooting line; at least I know how to find it without measuring it) had it's last member eradicated yet it's still there (anyone watching me or my mower/tractor inadvertently go into the hole (again) well understands why close in groundhogs are high priority targets. It wasn't until just last week a relative told me "well, you could fill that in with dirt" and I realized there was a simple solution to the problem that's been catching me off guard over the last decade).

The company has rejected my suggestion of "Hooterville Cannonball" when they briefly were considering naming aircraft like Pan Am or VX used to do.

neophyte, SaigaAK74 and Jaison like this.
  6. SaigaAK74

SaigaAK74 G&G Evangelist

Getting the itch for summer...I would love this chair. 93478753_1544147715741111_2558333420602130432_o.jpg

BigEd63, goat roper, neophyte and 2 others like this.
  7. Mindy up North

Mindy up North G&G Evangelist

Interesting choice of words... I see what you did there :rolleyes:

TXplt and neophyte like this.
  8. Jaison

Jaison G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Is this real? Did they actually post this, or is it a fake?

Mindy up North and blaster like this.
  9. animalspooker

animalspooker G&G Evangelist

It has to be real...I saw it on Facebook!

10. Jaison

Jaison G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

You’re an unwell donkey, my friend.

Never change.

11. TXplt

Mindy up North, BigEd63 and blaster like this.
  12. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

I have returned from civilization, and all the Dr appointments. And dealing with all the China virus precautions.
    So glad to be back in the land of the free... :usa:
    [​IMG]

13. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

grizcty: Sir; Welcome back :)
    we do keep you in our prayers
    While you and your Drs. keep you healthy :)

14. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

15. And this is Pretty much how the Mainstream Media is Portraying it... And you want me to believe anything that they Say? The Media DOES NOT Represent America, They are attempting to Destroy it!

101498922_3324423077610555_1012036157707386880_n.jpg