The New and Improved, "OH HELL, LETS OFFEND EVERYBODY" ... some posts may not be "family friendly".

Discussion in 'Humor Forum' started by animalspooker, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Junction15

Junction15 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Looks to me like an outhouse is about to be relocated. And judging by the length, it's a two-holer.
    "Jedi business. Go back to your drinks."

2. Merle

Merle G&G Evangelist

once upon a time I snuck an extra head bolt into the bin of a guy rebuilding his first small block Chevy. he was about to tear it all down and start over when I had to stop him... :D

Bvhawk, BigEd63, neophyte and 3 others like this.

3. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

And here is Jerry Lewis:

4. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

Actually, they were friends, as well as co-workers & always playing pranks on each other.

neophyte and Stickman like this.
  5. VinceL

VinceL G&G Evangelist

Don't forget Obozo
    [​IMG]

ItstheHOFF, neophyte and Gun Junkie like this.
  6. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
  7. Tigercat200

Tigercat200 G&G Evangelist

Matter of fact, my daughter in Alaska said it might work better on her husband than on the mosquitoes. :)

Stickman, TXplt, neophyte and 3 others like this.
  8. aris_unlimited

aris_unlimited G&G Evangelist

My wife actually gets annoyed when we start working out together. As a male, I naturally slim down faster than she does.

animalspooker and neophyte like this.
  9. aris_unlimited

aris_unlimited G&G Evangelist

One of the farms I worked on had the dumbest gate. Just 3 electrified wires coming off the post, nailed onto a log that you would then chain to the other side.

I got shocked at least 3 times, whenever I had to open and close that **** gate. Started getting to the point where I wasn't noticing it that much lol.

10. Kmcdowell

Kmcdowell G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Omaha NE
    I remember seeing Sammy Davis Jr. on two episodes of the Rifleman. He could really handle a six shooter. One of the best I've ever seen.