close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The one you wish you still had

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Logansdad, May 15, 2002.

1. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

I used to have a pre ban Glock 21 (13 +1 shot .45ACP) that I regret selling. Don't you have a sidearm you regret selling ?:( :eek:

2. TKH

TKH G&G Newbie

Smith and Wesson model 57, 41 magnum. 4 inch, adjustable sights, a tack driver! Traded it for a POS mini-14.

3. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

I used to have a Mauser M34. Wish I still had it. It was a very neat pocket pistol.

4. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Believe it or not....Taurus 85. Carried it for a back up weapon on my vest for Quite a while. Replaced w/Glock27. Just miss it, that's all...

5. Jack O

Jack O G&G Newbie

An 870 pump that was stolen from my truck! Sure what like to find both of em my gun and the POS that stole it. Sure can think of some "nice" things to do to him.

6. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Glock 17L bought in 1991. Had a boatload of hi-caps with it. At the time you could shoot 9mm in IPSC major class if the 9mm round was loaded to +p+... the Glock 17L could handle the pressure and easily make major. Sold it not 2 months after I bought it. Another time I was suffering from stupidity.

Jesse

7. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    oneastrix,
    I smell what your steppi'n in with the Taurus, I had a 85CH, slick little pistol. Had to sell it to fix the truck.

the other would be a Spanish 98 mauser in .308, just a good ole' gun.

8. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

HAD A RUGER BISLEY SINGLE ACTION IN .32 H&R. IT WAS A FUN GUN TO SHOOT. GOT RID OF IT FOR SOMETHING ELSE WHICH IS NO LONGER AROUND AND I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS.

9. GaryG

GaryG G&G Newbie

I wish I had kept my first pistol, a H&R Model 999 .22 revolver. I had a lot of fun with that gun. I traded it for a Ruger Mark I .22 (another good gun), but I wish I still had the 999.

10. 2xTap

2xTap G&G Newbie

Had a stainless Colt MKIV S80 Officers Model in .45. Great little gun. It would feed anything, was quite accurate, and made an ideal carry piece. Had to sell it to cover some medical bills. I sure wish I had another like that one

2xTap

11. RST

RST G&G Newbie

Texas
    Ruger Redhawk in 44 Mag - would group 3.5 inches at 100 yards. Unfortunately, it went bye bye in the midst of a divorce.

12. squirrelsniper

squirrelsniper G&G Newbie

I had one of the old model Llama 1911 style 45 autos. It shot extremely well, actually it shot better than me. I ended up selling it to buy something else and can't even remember what it was that I wanted. I bought another Llama 45 auto just like it a couple years later, but it wouldn't shoot nearly as good as the one that I had previously.:(

13. ScottD

ScottD G&G Newbie

Sig P220 in .45ACP. Sold it to help put a down payment on the ranch. Really liked that pistol.

14. I wish I had never made the mistake of selling my AR-15 colt match rifle, it also had a tool kit in the stock and a sling, was all fixed up for me. Plus, a thousand rounds of green tips. I also, sold my 870 Rem.pump full choke 30". I am never going to let anymore of my guns go. I am to attached to them. To top it off one of my Beretta's was stolen at the gun club, it had 2 gold custom police stars on each side of the stock.....right out of the gun rack inside the club house. You can't trust anyone anymore...Shame is it not? MissSharpShooter

15. MikeC

MikeC G&G Newbie

Not a handgun, but a Mossberg 500 with "deer" barrel. I bought the gun two days before I went hunting, cleaned it went to the range and shot two three shot groups at 50 yards. My hand covered the groups. On the day of the hunt, I hit a doe within an hour of sitting down in my "area".

16. I wish I still had my grand fathers old texas scout .22 single action revolver, had grip he carved from a peice of african zebra wood he brought back from the war. Was stolen 9 years ago all the other guns that were take could be replaced, that one was priceless.

17. Lenny

Lenny Guest

Yes I do

Astra A-100 .40

18. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    Yep, it was the first AR I ever built, 1983. It was a CAR-15 on a Rock Island Armory lower. I spent way too much building it. After I figured it out I started building 10 at a time for Gun Shows, I've built ALOT. But anyway, I gave this first one to a guy to show another guy as a demo and told him I would build him one just like it for $450. He said what if he wants this one...I said that one is $800. He brought me back 8 Ben Franklins. I get sick every time I think about it. Good Shooting! Eric

19. Libertyman777

Libertyman777 G&G Newbie

Mine was a rifle as well, an Argentine Mauser in 7.65. It was my first weapon purchase (I was about sixteen or seventeen) and I sold it because of the cost of the ammunition. . I understand that the action in that rifle is highly prized. Win some, lose some.

20. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

I had a Bushmaster AR-15 with a free float fore end and titanium firing pin I kinda wish I still had