Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Perfect Woman Contest

WELLINGTON, New Zealand — Bar owner Stu Burt is hunting for the perfect woman. But his quest has nothing to do with how she looks in a bikini.

Burt's idea of a "10" is a woman who can mend a fence, change a tire and stack hay bales.

Those are just three of the tests for entrants in the "Perfect Woman" contest Burt is organizing later this month at his bar in the southern New Zealand town of Wanaka, he said Tuesday.

So far, 14 women have signed up for the contest at Burt's Bullock Bar, which features a $420 prize.

Among other tests for the women: backing up a car towing a trailer full of hay bales and then stacking the bails, changing a car tire and darning a sock.

"Publicans (bar owners) throughout New Zealand have been ringing in to see about entering a competitor," Burt said. (AP)

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
I have a much easier profile, deaf mute nympho that owns a liquor store.

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
And the top of her head is flat so you can set you beer on her.

·
Registered
17,218 Posts
Just enter a few farm women. They're tough, too!

Doglips: They should take a look at some of the farm women around SE Kansas where I was raised.

Women did all those things on a regular basis, plus raise a family, cook meals for all the farm hands, and a lot more.

There weren't any wimpy women who survived that environment. In other words, "put out (the work) or shut up".(ha)

Oxford:D :nod:

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,182 Posts
Really! You can give HER a chore list! :nod: :fuss:

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
A deaf mute nympo with a a flat head and a liquor store would be great, but you forgot one thing. She's gotta be rich. That way you could get all the guns you wanted...heck, you could even shoot them in the house!

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Originally posted by dhermesc
I have a much easier profile, .
Howdy,

More like a intelligent, educated, loving and devoted nympho that owns a liquor store, gun shop and indoor range on 100 square miles of prime hunting land......

Hey, if yer gonna dream, dream big!!!
:p

·
FREE CITIZEN
2,089 Posts
:assult: :assult: :assult: :assult: :assult:

I disagree, I prefer the fun loving feminine type but it would be nice to have the deaf mute liquor store owner with the flat head, rich owner of a gunshop and the 100 acres.

:assult: :assult: :assult: :assult: :assult:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts