The Piano Man

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Oxford, Sep 22, 2002.

1. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

This joke is dedicated to Oneastrix. He's even better than this guy.(ha)
    Ox
    ----------------------

A sign in the window of a bar advertised for a Piano Player and one day a scroungy
    looking old guy entered the bar asking about the job. The bartender was put off by
    the man's looks, but pointed him to the piano in the corner.

As the old man began to play, the room was filled with the most beautiful,
    melodious music anyone in the bar had ever heard. During the song, all talk stopped
    and when the music ended, the patrons leaped to their feet; yelling and applauding wildly.

"Hey, Old Timer," said the barkeep. "You're really good. What was that beautiful song?"

"I call it 'Drop them panties Momma, I'm gonna do ya all night long."

Momentarily stunned, the bartender held his temper and said, "Interesting title, Do you
    have another?"

The old man nodded and broke into a foot stomping honky-tonk piece that brought the
    bar patrons to their feet. The crowd clapped along until it was finished, then broke into
    a thunderous round of applause and filled his tip mug to overflowing.

"You are amazing," exclaimed the barkeep. "Just amazing! What do you call that one?"

"Oh, that's a little ditty I call 'I wanna spank yer bare butt, baby, till you scream and
    holler.'

Then, he rose, excused himself and shuffled off to use the restroom. While he was gone,
    the patrons begged the bartender to give the eccentric old musician the job. So, when
    the old man returned, the barkeep said, "Mister, you are the greatest piano player I've
    ever heard. If you want the job, it's yours."

Suddenly, the barkeep noticed that the man had not finished his trip to the restroom.
    Not wanting to embarrass the old fellow, he leaned toward him and whispered, "Sir,
    do you know your pecker's hanging out for all the world to see?"

"Know it?" the geezer grinned. "Hell, I WROTE IT !"
    :D

Last edited: Sep 22, 2002
  2. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    glad to see you have your most excellent sense of humor Sir!

3. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Ah yes...."Sing us a song, you're the piano man. Sing us a song tonight. Well we're all in the mood for a melody, and you.....well you're pecker's hangin' out! Oh La di da diddi da...."

I've got two words for Billy Joel..........."Jackson Browne!"

4. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Aren't all those songs the old man wrote on those "Naked Jaywalkers" cds were gonna get? :D

5. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Yeah Joe, you figured out...He's secretly on the non-existant payroll! He has written several song's like, "She Runs On Cold Beer and Stop-A-Leak," and "I Mended Her Implant With A Can Of Fix-A-Flat!" LOL

6. NRAJOE

I really like the implant/fix-a-flat one!:D

7. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Believe it or not...You will hear it on the CD...It really exists. I have a quirky side...

8. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Good to see that Ox is finding the lighter side of things right now...Good fella that Ox...

9. NRAJOE

Ox is a good man fer sure, likes a joke and doesn't like it being picked apart like an autopsy, hes like me, just joke and enjoy!

10. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Now I won't have to go to my psychoanalysis session today. (ha) I've been wonderin about my weird sense of humor. (ha)

Yep...I like a joke for the jokes sake and nothing more. Read'em and delete'em. That's my motto.

Oxford:nod: :D

11. Benny

Benny Guest

lol, you guys are great. People need a better sense of humor like you guys!

Benny