The right price

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Soldier Medic, May 13, 2008.

1. I'm a First time buyer of a M44. My question to you guys is how much Should I Pay for a Tula M44 1945 and/or a 1943

2. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

We pay $110 here, so you should pay under $100. Say $80-$100.

3. +1 About the most I'd pay is 125, but at that price it better be pristine. Let us know what you get if you decide to buy.

4. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Are you buying locally or?

5. sell33

sell33 G&G Enthusiast

I thought the Tulas were worth more and hard to find?

6. squirrelblaster

squirrelblaster G&G Enthusiast Forum Contributor

tula is slightly more desirable but i dont think its realy worth much more.. anyways around here they go for $89 localy

7. texnmidwest

texnmidwest Sir Loin of Beef Forum Contributor

Hey Soldier,

I just read your post. Are you looking for a Mosin as a shooter or do you want one with collector value?

If you are just looking for a shooter I would not worry too much about the Tula M44s. They will run you anywhere from 130 up to 200. They are more rare and worth a little more. I found one hiding in a stack of Izzy M44s.

There is nothing wrong with Izzy m44s. They can be had for less than 100 bucks in most places. Just depends on what you want.

8. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist

What a bummer. The auction is for the two Mosins I already own. Now if one of them would have been an M38..................................

9. quit being so picky, buy em and sell em separate for some quick cash, and sell me the M44