The SJW and BLM crowd probably also believe in Lysenkoism

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Cyrano, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    blaster and goat roper like this.
  2. Cattman

Cattman G&G Evangelist

what is he talking about, i have no idea?

3. Fishhead

Fishhead G&G Evangelist

So... Please remind me again, who the science deniers are?

blaster likes this.
  4. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Had to wiki up "Lysenkoism". I recall seeing a TV program on Stalin's Russia, and the great starvation this pseudoscience resulted in. Millions starved to death.

graybeard, Jaison and Cyrano like this.
  5. Cyrano

New York
    The Black Lies Matter crowd and those who support them. The FBI studies all say that a white cop is much less likely to shoot a black perp than a black cop is. The whole premise of the Black Lies Matter demonstrations/riots is that white cops look for excuses to kill blacks, and the evidence does not support the BLM fools.

Remember, the anti-gunners also refuse to accept the FBI statistics that prove everywhere "must issue" concealed carry is the state law, crimes go down across the board, not just murders, assaults, rapes, and spousal abuse. Like the BLM bunch, the anti-gunners have already made up their minds and will not look at the facts.

Rave, blaster and goat roper like this.
  6. Big Dog

These fools take pride in their refusal to be swayed by mere facts. Their Handlers bank on this.

Rave, Cyrano and blaster like this.
  7. chris l2018

chris l2018 G&G Evangelist

UK
  8. Big Dog

Yes, evolution is a proven fact. Nothing in the Bible refutes it. It is one of God's tools.

Huey Rider and blaster like this.
  9. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

information: leading the sheep with bs

The Soviet Era's Deadliest Scientist Is Regaining Popularity in Russia
    Trofim Lysenko’s spurious research prolonged famines that killed millions. So why is a fringe movement praising his legacy?

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/12/trofim-lysenko-soviet-union-russia/548786/

Plants and animals have stable characteristics, encoded as genes, which they pass down to their children. Although nominally a biologist, Lysenko considered such ideas reactionary and evil, since he saw them as reinforcing the status quo and denying all capacity for change. (He in fact denied that genes existed.)

Instead, as the journalist Jasper Becker has described in the book Hungry Ghosts, Lysenko promoted the Marxist idea that the environment alone shapes plants and animals. Put them in the proper setting and expose them to the right stimuli, he declared, and you can remake them to an almost infinite degree.

To this end, Lysenko began to “educate” Soviet crops to sprout at different times of year by soaking them in freezing water, among other practices. He then claimed that future generations of crops would remember these environmental cues and, even without being treated themselves, would inherit the beneficial traits. According to traditional genetics, this is impossible: It’s akin to cutting the tail off a cat and expecting her to give birth to tailless kittens. Lysenko, undeterred, was soon bragging about growing orange trees in Siberia, according to Hungry Ghosts. He also promised to boost crop yields nationwide and convert the empty Russian interior into vast farms.

10. reverendg

reverendg G&G Evangelist

Regarding BLM, we are seeing their supposed supporters jumping ship more each day. Yesterday I was reading a piece featuring Lee Tyrell, 30 yrs a civil rights attorney, lifelong democrat, and black man.
    He was denouncing BLM, exposing their Marxist roots, and actually advised democrats that if they truly love America they will vote for Trump and for Republicans this election.
    I was truly impressed with his honesty.

BigEd63, Rave, Cyrano and 3 others like this.
  11. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

information: Muhammad Ali

https://nypost.com/2020/06/20/muhammad-alis-son-says-he-wouldve-hated-black-lives-matters/

On the fourth anniversary of his death, Muhammad Ali’s only biological son says that his father would be against Black Lives Matter, calling the movement “racist” and the protesters “devils.”

The legendary boxer and activist stood up against racism throughout his life, but Muhammad Ali Jr. says his dad would have been sickened by how the protests have turned to violence and looting after the death of George Floyd.

“Don’t bust up s–t, don’t trash the place,” he told The Post. “You can peacefully protest.

‘‘My father would have said, ‘They ain’t nothing but devils.’ My father said, ‘All lives matter.’ I don’t think he’d agree.”

Of the BLM movement, Ali Jr., a Muslim like his father, said: “I think it’s racist.”

“It’s not just black lives matter, white lives matter, Chinese lives matter, all lives matter, everybody’s life matters. God loves everyone — he never singled anyone out. Killing is wrong no matter who it is,” Ali said during an hour-long interview with The Post.

On police brutality, Ali defended law enforcement in general

12. Cyrano

New York
    I hope he lives long enough to vote in the election, reverendg. Leftists don't much like it when a respected member of the community stands up for the other side. And I notice he is not being covered by the Democratic Party Ministry of Propaganda.

BigEd63, Rave, Big Dog and 2 others like this.
  13. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Hmmm,sounds good? :rolleyes:

14. Fishhead

Fishhead G&G Evangelist

I was making a tongue-in-cheek reference to the screams from the left toward anyone who does not fall into lock step behind the global warming/change/variability "science".

Sorry you missed it.

15. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Note the resemblance?

upload_2020-7-13_20-24-18.png

ItstheHOFF, neophyte, BigEd63 and 2 others like this.
  16. Cyrano

New York
    There have been many heavyweight champion, but only one Champ. Ali was it. And still is.

neophyte likes this.
  17. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

BLMBS,Our mayors need to get determined and develop the will to put an end to this crap,no concessions just show them who's boss,break their will and they might not like it but they will settle down and perhaps then listen to reason and don't believe any thig the dam Democrats tell you.
    Like Nancy Palosy one said. "You don't need God,you have us Democrats." :usa2:;):rolleyes: